Appearance of the Dancer
The coaches are a woman and a man. They have a blue-greenish outline.
P1 has curly, fuschia hair with black, shaved hair on the sides of her head. She wears a pair of drop-shaped sunglasses, a golden pendant on her left ear, a golden necklace, a red heart-cut crop-top with black straps, a golden bangle on her left wrist, a pair of dark purple pants that are loosely cut on the sides, and a pair of black high heel ankle boots.
P2 wears a reversed turquoise baseball cap and has a black beard. He wears a pair of black Ray-Bans, a golden chain around his neck, a dark purple leather jacket over a yellow undershirt, a golden watch on his right wrist, a pair of black jeans and red sneakers with black laces and white soles.
The song takes place in a maximum prison. The song starts in a single cell, which zooms out as the doors close. During the "Tú me robaste" part, separate cells are lit up either cyan or magenta with one of the coaches in them. During the chorus, the cells become purple and yellow and move up and down in opposite directions, which turn to magenta. During the "Tú me miras" part, the background zooms to secertary camera screens with the cells and coaches dancing, which is zoomed in. During the "como tú lo hace" part, it cuts to a crime scene with police tape reading "Criminal," then goes to a bunch of cell windows that glow pink. The song ends with the background returning to the beginning as the cell doors close.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
- P1: Point to the right while sliding to the left.
- P2: Point to the left while sliding to the right.
Appearances in Playlists
Criminal is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Latin Corner
- All Songs A-E
- The line "Como tú lo hace, rompe la ley" is misinterpreted as "Como tú no hace rompe la ley".
- The gameplay teaser for Criminal was accidentally released the day before the routine itself was released.
- It was removed about 15 minutes later.
- In the US preview, the first line of the description is misspelled as "Criminal by Natti Natasha x Ozunais now on Just Dance Unlimited!".
- P2’s hat is violet instead of turquoise in the menu assets.
- The coaches appeared in the background of Skibidi
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|