"DADDY (Father/Son Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles.
Appearance of the Dancers
This routine is performed by a duet of a son and a father.
P1 is the father (due to noticeable height differences). He wears a thick purplish blue jacket with pink zipper and with yellow and pink stripes in the middle. He wears a greenish teal shirt underneath it, in addition to his blue trousers. He also wears an orange headband. These clothes are commonly worn at a gym.
P2 is the son. He wears the same clothes as his father but his clothes are shrunken to his size.
At the chorus, both P1 and P2's clothes are inverted, where the blues change to be orange-yellow and the headbands and gloves change to be teal. The teal shirts that they wear are also changed to pink.
The background takes place in a room with red and yellow background and with geometric shapes that have animated patterns. There is also a yellow door-like object that opens and closes. When a chorus occurs, the background changes to night time background and floor. At the bridge section, the room is blue.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Spread your feet in a standing position while tilting your head to the left and then slam both arms down.
Gold Move 3: Make a big circle and then put your right arm by your chest and your left arm up in the air. This is a right-to-left Wave Gold Move.
Gold Move 4:
- P1: Bend your left leg down and make a thumbs up sign backwards.
- P2: Sit on P1's knee and make a thumbs up sign backwards.
Daddy (Father/Son Version) appears in the following Dance Quest maps on the Wii U, Xbox One, PS4, and PC:
- Main article: Daddy#General
- Daddy (Father/Son Version) is the second routine where the coaches are portraying a father and his son, after Papaoutai.
- Daddy (Father/Son Version) and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version) are the fifth and sixth routines where at least one coach is performed by a child, after Blame It on the Boogie, Could You Be Loved, Papaoutai, and I Gotta Feeling (Classroom Version).
- Daddy (Father/Son Version) is the only alternate routine in Just Dance 2017 to not be on Just Dance Unlimited.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|