|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Dance All Nite" by Anja is featured on Just Dance 3.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman dressed as a performing singer. She has short violet hair and a small magenta microphone accessory on her left ear. She wears a short sleeved purple dress with a shiny orange ruffle, a shiny orange vest with pink puffy balls, and purple knee-high boots that also have elements of pink.
The background consists of a reflective black runway, with rotating black squares that feature differently colored thin lights. The background is also teal and blue. Right before the song starts, a female voice can be heard saying "Check one, two. Check one, two.". On the Xbox 360 version, the background has some slight effect differences.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Swing your right arm in front of you, then swing your left arm under your right.
Dance All Nite is featured in the following Mashups:
Dance All Nite appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
- Electro Sounds
- Sweat Attack
Dance All Nite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Girly Groove
- Girly Walk
- Twist ’N’ Clap
- Winding Down
- Dance All Nite is the first song by Anja in the series.
- Dance All Nite is the only song by Anja to have a music video.
- It is also the first song by Ubisoft to have a music video.
- A remixed version of the song appears in the video game Rabbids Land.
- Dance All Nite is in the Sweat Attack playlist, even though its effort rating is 1/3, which is the lowest effort rating.
- However it has the highest difficulty rating: 3/3.
- During the second chorus, the coach accidentally steps out of the platform with her right foot.
- The coach appears on the NTSC Wii boxart of Just Dance 3 with a slightly darker color palette and her dress is slightly different, along with her boots.
- There is a glitch with the background on the Wii: sometimes, the rotating squares in the background stay frozen in place, but they still light up.
- The Gold Move pictogram lacks any glow.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|