| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Dance All Nite" by Anja is featured on Just Dance 3.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman dressed as a performing singer. She has short violet hair and a small magenta microphone accessory on her left ear. She wears a short sleeved purple dress with a shiny orange ruffle, a shiny orange vest with pink puffballs, and purple knee-high boots that also have elements of pink.
The background consists of a reflective black runway, with rotating black squares that feature differently colored thin lights. The background is also teal and blue. Right before the song starts, a female voice can be heard saying "Check one, two. Check one, two.". On the Xbox 360 version, the background has some slight effect differences.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Swing your right arm in front of you. Swing your left arm under your right, then lay your head down on your arms.
Dance All Nite is featured in the following Mashups:
Dance All Nite appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
- Electro Sounds
- Sweat Attack
Dance All Nite appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Girly Groove
- Girly Walk
- Twist ’N’ Clap
- Winding Down
- Dance All Nite is the first song by Anja in the series.
- Dance All Nite is the only song by Anja to have a music video.
- It is also the first song by Ubisoft to have a music video.
- A remixed version of the song appears in the video game Rabbids Land.
- Dance All Nite is in the Sweat Attack playlist, even though its effort rating is 1/3, which is the lowest effort rating.
- However it has the highest difficulty rating: 3/3.
- During the second chorus, the coach accidentally steps out of the platform with her right foot.
- The coach appears on the NTSC Wii boxart of Just Dance 3 with a slightly darker color palette and her dress is slightly different, along with her boots.
- There is a glitch with the background on the Wii: sometimes, the rotating squares in the background stay frozen in place, but they still light up.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|