Appearance of the Dancer
The dance takes place in a subway. There are various posters in Japanese, and numerous neon lights rapidly zoom outside the windows. There are three other men behind the dancer that resemble the rest of the member of Golden Bomber, all of whom follow his movements during the pre-chorus, chorus, and final part of the song.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Put your left arm on your forehead and point your right hand toward the screen.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand up.
Gold Move 5: Similar to Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4, but at a different angle.
- The backup dancer dressed in red is the same as P2 from Memeshikute, only with a different outfit. He resembles Kenji Darvish, a member from Golden Bomber.
- The routine reuses some moves from the official video.
- This is the first song by Golden Bomber in the series. It is followed by Memeshikute.
- As seen in a promotional image of this song, the letters on the feedback icon were initially much bigger.
- Dance My Generation, Electric Boy, Kiss Datte Hidarikiki, Love Machine, and Tell Your World are the only routines in Just Dance Wii U that do not have an unlockable avatar.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|