"Dance Of The Mirlitons", composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and performed by Julian Gallant, Jeff Meegan, David Tobin and Rob Kelly (who are credited as The Just Dance Orchestra in-game), is featured on Just Dance 2021 as part of Kids Mode.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a girl and a bee. They both have solid black and white outlines.
P1 has fuchsia hair in a low bun with a blue rose on the left side. She wears a lavender ballerina costume and tutu, two short and ruffled sleeves that are off-the-shoulders, and lavender ballet shoes. Her glove is red.
P2 wears a yellow bee costume with black stripes on the chest, large black eyes, black antennae, black leggings, and dark turquoise wings. There are also some visible hearts on his cheeks. He wears a lavender ballerina tutu shorter than P1’s and lavender ballerina shoes. His glove is blue.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
- P1: Open your arms.
- P2: Shake your hands like you're flying.
- Dance Of The Mirlitons is the sixth song performed by The Just Dance Orchestra in the series.
- Dance Of The Mirlitons is the sixth piece of classical music to be used in the series.
- It is also the first piece of classical music to be a Kids Mode exclusive.
- In the pictograms, P1’s right hand blends into parts of P2’s body.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|