Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with lavender hair and a gold dress with shoulder pads. There are two ribbons on each of her wrists which dangle to her movements. During the chorus, her hair turns into a darker shade of purple and is tied in a ponytail. She is also then seen in a wine-purple woolly sleeveless leotard. There are two unconnected sleeves on both her arms. There is also a golden ribbon which curls around her left leg, and she is seen in a pair of dark pink high heels. During the entire routine, she can be seen casting with a dark pink aura surrounding her body.
The routine takes place in a desert at night. Holograms of the dancer in golden and purple flames also show up near the dancer herself. What seems to be Northern lights can also be seen with the dunes. During the chorus, flashing shapes and patterns can be seen lighting up the darkness, which revolve around her. At the bridge, colorful, wavy lines appear and swirl around the dancer.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Circle your arms rapidly in a counterclockwise direction.
Gold Move 3: Place your arm upwards.
Gold Move 4: Place the right arm near your face, and the left around your chest.
- Dancing Diva is the first song by Jolin Tsai in the series.
- Dancing Diva is the first song that The Girly Team has covered outside of the main series.
- It is the ninth song that is performed or covered by The Girly Team in the franchise.
- Though the original title was in Traditional Chinese (舞孃) (as Jolin is a Taiwan-based musician), the title used in-game is in Simplified Chinese (舞娘).
- The cover used in-game is shorter than the original by about forty seconds.
- In the Xbox One version of the game, the cover by The Girly Team is used. However, in the PS4 version, the original version by Jolin Tsai is used instead.
- Additionally, Jolin Tsai is credited in the song selection menus in both versions of the game; however, in both coach selection screens, The Girly Team is credited.
- In the lyrics, there is a formatting error: there is one line where the Chinese character "为" is only displayed as a rectangle; in the PS4 version, it is displayed as a question mark.
- This error is fixed in 舞力全开：活力派.
- Dancing Diva can be found in the 舞力全开：活力派 files, where the covered version by The Girly Team is used.
- The choreography is mostly inspired from the official one, with some changes to reduce its difficulty.
- The coach is affected by many glitches: for example, her eyes turn black if her hand is close to them, and, in the bridge, her back slightly becomes light blue and her left shoe becomes white.
- Dancing Diva’s preview.justdancenow.com link shows a video with a Chinese woman dancing to the routine; behind her, there is a television screen playing the music video for the song.
- The cover version is used in the video, and the audio is off-sync from the video by a few seconds.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|