Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are three women who represent the members of K3. Their wardrobe is inspired by Egyptian fashion: Each dancer is wearing a white Egyptian toga with a turquoise and gold waistband and collar and a pair of turquoise and gold wristbands, as well as a pair of golden gladiator boots. They have solid black and white outlines. Each coach also has a gold band in the shape of an arrow wrapping around the elbow area.
P1 represents Marthe. She has black hair in a long braided ponytail held by a golden cuff.
P2 represents Hanne. She has brown fuzzy hair with gold streaks. She is also wearing a turquoise amulet on her forehead.
P3 represents Klaasje. She has blonde hair with cornrows on top of her head and the rest flowing. She also has gold amulets on her forehead.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is Egyptian-themed and has Egyptian statues and other Egyptian designs and objects.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Do a small jump and pose with your right arm bent 90° upwards, the palm of your right hand facing the ground, your left arm bent 90° downwards, and the palm of your left hand facing the air. This is a Wave Gold Move done from right to left.
Gold Move 2: With your hands joined, quickly move your arms from left to right while shaking your hips.
Gold Move 3: With your right arm bent 90° upwards, the palm of your right hand facing the ground, your left arm bent 90° downwards, and the palm of your left hand facing the air, move to the right and slightly move your right hand forwards and your left hand backwards.
- Dans van de Farao is the third Dutch-language song in the series.
- Dans van de Farao is the second song by K3 in the series, after 10.000 luchtballonnen.
- Dans van de Farao was initially revealed by K3’s Instagram page @k3.studio100 before the official reveal by Ubisoft.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- Two pictograms' filenames misspell the word "canoe" as "canue."
- On one pictogram, there are some empty pixels between P1’s left foot and the backwards arrow.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|