- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a female with short dark blue hair, where some of it is near the face. Her outfit is a mixture of styles from different cities and countries (the background shows her in these countries). Her jacket (dark blue) and shirt (bright blue satin button down crop top with fuchsia bow tie) is from Paris, her skirt (fuchsia with orange flower pattern) is from Taiwan, and her leggings (orange on the front and fuchsia on the back) and boots (dark purple) are from New York. Her hair is black, short, and shaved on the right side and she also wears an earring on her right ear.
The background is a path indicated by yellow and orange triangles on the ground, showing two particular cities and one particular country in the background (where the dancer's clothing styles are from), with the sky and ground changing colors with the city. The background is Paris with a purple color scheme during the verses. During the first and third chorus it changes to New York with a blue color scheme. During the second chorus and bridge it changes to Taiwan. At the end it changes back to Paris. At the beginning female dancers start to appear copying a move the dancer is doing at the beginning of the song, and then more start appearing. In the first chorus male dancers appear and all of them remain for the rest of the routine, doing said move during the verses and copying the dancer's moves most of the time during the choruses, bridge and end.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your hands on your waist. Gold Move 1 is slower.
Danse (Pop Version) appears in the following mashups:
Danse (Pop Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Clean Up
- Come On
- Smashing Down
- Western Violin
Danse (Pop Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- World Music Dance
- All Songs A-E
- Danse is the second French-language song in the Just Dance series.
- The main version of Danse features Flo Rida. However, since the Pop Version is used, he is not featured.
- If the main version of the song had been used in the game, it would have been the third song in the series by Flo Rida, but the second in which he is a featured artist.
- Just Dance 2014 is the first game in which neither of the PAL region songs were performed in English. Satellite and Diggin’ in the Dirt were both performed in English.
- The artist, Tal, made an endorsement for the routine, as Jason Derulo did with The Other Side.
- While Danse is only available in PAL regions in Just Dance 2014, it is available in both the PAL and NTSC regions via Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- Danse is the first PAL-exclusive song to be available to the NTSC region as streaming content.
- In the PAL menu of Just Dance 2014, Danse appears in the same position as The Other Side in the NTSC menu.
- Similar to I Kissed a Girl, the pictograms are shown to have default colors in an early image. In the actual game, they are light orange.
- Both Gold Moves are the same, but they have different pictograms (one has arrows and the other does not) because they are done at different speeds.
- The Gold Move pictograms have a red outline, because of their shade between yellow and brown.
- However, in the preview video, they do not.
- The art concept of the dancer was different: she had longer hair and no jacket.
- In the official gameplay, there are no Wiimote icons/lights on top of the players’ names.
Official Music Video/Audio
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|