Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male athlete in football attire. He wears a white and red helmet with headphones, a white shirt with a red '8' on it, a cyan long sleeve, cyan shorts, cyan socks, and white and red checkerboard-patterned shoes. He has blue hair and eyes, which can be clearly seen through his helmet.
The remake could possibly have made the dancer look slightly based off of how he looks in Y.M.C.A.. It features him with a red-and-orange helmet with headphones of the same colors, an orange shirt with a red number '8', and dark green-and-red sleeves and pants. His socks are in a shade of olive, dark green, red and orange, and his shoes now have a red and yellow checkerboard pattern.
It appears as a red room with red zoom lines forming a circle, like a football stadium. It also appears to have a moving wall made up of small light red dots.
Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits (Xbox 360)
In the Xbox versions of Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits, the zoom lines light up, and there are other lines on the floor,which makes it look like a football field, flames, and reflections of the dancer on the wall.
In the remake found in the files of Just Dance Now, there are lights on the floor which light up.
From Just Dance 3 onward, there are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your right arm in front of your face while kneeling.
Gold Move 3: Similarly Gold Move 1 and 2, but without kneeling and putting your right arm on your forehand. The right arm should be around the chest.
Gold Move 4: Open your arms up as if you are surprised. This is the final move of the routine.
DARE appears in the following Mashups:
- Could You Be Loved
- It's You
- Love Boat
- Prince Ali
- Scream & Shout (American Dream)
- She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
- The Final Countdown
- Eight Ball
- Football Boogie
- Football Boy
- Locker Room
- Silent Fall
- This is the only Gorillaz song in the Just Dance series. However this is the second song by Damon Albarn, who was the lead singer of Blur and sang Girls And Boys.
- This is the first song by a virtual artist. This would be followed by The Hamster Dance Song, I'm A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song), Tell Your World, Ievan Polkka, PoPiPo, and Love Ward.
- On the Just Dance menu icon, the blue parts on the dancer are lighter.
- DARE is featured in Just Dance 2014 as P4 in Y.M.C.A. with an HD remake. His shirt is now yellow.
- The song has an avatar on Just Dance 2014, which can be unlocked by achieving Level 400 on the World Dance Floor.
- In Just Dance and in the remake, the lyrics say "Work it out", but in Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits they say "If work it out."
- In Just Dance 3, the coach disappears with a fading effect while doing the moonwalk, unlike Heart of Glass.
- The helmet worn by the dancer is the same one worn in the music video.
- In the song’s .json file from the Just Dance Now archives, you can notice that the name for Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3 in the remake is "sad_gold". However, Gold Move 3 is a slightly different move.
- This means that the same pictogram is used for the three Gold Moves, and Gold Move 3 must be performed in the same way as the two previous ones.
- This also happens in the Wii versions of Just Dance 3 and Greatest Hits.
- This is the first remade routine in the series to feature three different styles of pictograms:
- Just Dance 3 pictograms (from the Just Dance 3 version)
- Just Dance 2014 pictograms (from the coach’s appearances in Mashups and Party Masters in that game)
- Just Dance 2015/2016 pictograms (newly added for the remake)
- In Scream and Shout’s Mashup, there are two pictograms made for the dancer’s walking in the beginning of the routine. This is the third time where there are additional pictograms in a Mashup, after Idealistic in Addicted To You’s and I Gotta Feeling in Drop The Mambo’s.
- In Just Dance, the song title is spelled in all caps; in all the following games, instead, it is not.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|