Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a boy in a black skeleton costume with red outlined bones. He also has skeleton-like makeup. He also wears a black coat and top hat.
The routine takes place in a dark jungle during midnight, with some purple and white skulls, a purple sky and a big purple moon. The dancer is accompanied by two backup dancers - a boy in a black skeleton costume with light blue bones and a bowler hat, and another one with purple bones.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Shake your arms in a perpendicular pose.
Appearances in Playlists
Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs A-E
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) is the second song by Harry Belafonte in the franchise, after Jump in the Line (Just Dance 2).
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) was referenced by Ubisoft on the ESRB label of Just Dance Kids 2014, in wich the following lyric was cited "Work all night on a drink a' rum"
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) is the oldest song on Just Dance Kids 2014.
- The routine’s skeleton theme is likely a reference to the fact the song was featured in the film Beetlejuice.
- An avatar for the routine can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files, but it cannot be unlocked.
- The extra sound effects from the Just Dance Kids 2014 version are removed in the remake.
- On the Just Dance Now notification, Harry Belafonte is credited as the artist.
- On Just Dance Kids 2014, the song title is shortened to Day-O.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|