Appearance of the DancerThe coach is a boy in a black skeleton costume with red outlined bones. He also wears a black coat and top hat.
The routine takes place in a dark jungle in the midnight, with some purple and white skulls, a purple sky and a big purple moon. The dancer is accompanied by two backup dancers - a boy in a black skeleton costume with light blue bones and a bowler hat, and another one with purple bones.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Shake your arms in a perpendicular pose.
- This is the second song by Harry Belafonte song in the Just Dance series, after Jump in the Line.
- However, this is the first of his songs in the Kids series.
- This is the oldest song on Just Dance Kids 2014.
- The routine’s skeleton theme is likely a reference to the fact the song was featured in the film Beetlejuice.
- An avatar for the routine can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files, but it cannot be unlocked.
- However, it is available on Just Dance Now.
- The extra sound effects from the Just Dance Kids 2014 version are removed in the remake.
- On the Just Dance Now notification, Harry Belafonte is credited as the artist.
- On Just Dance Kids 2014, the song title is shortened to Day O.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|