Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with short hair wearing a short sleeve shirt.
P2 is a man with short hair wearing a tank top.
Both dancers are hardly detailed, with only their silhouettes present. At some points, brightly lighted yellow arrows can be seen moving on their shadows.
The background is completely white with the exception of the two bright blocks - one orange and the other red - used as seats. A spotlight illuminates the walls and dancers at some points of the dance; it zooms in and out at some points.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bring your hands down in opposite directions: P1 to the left and P2 to the right.
- Main article: Diamonds#General
- Diamonds is the second song to have an alternate routine involving a chair, after Rich Girl.
- It is the second seated routine in the series, as well as the first to be a Duet.
- Diamonds was the fourth alternate routine to be revealed for Just Dance 2015, after I Love It (Guards Dance), Happy (Sing-Along), and The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Campfire Dance).
- However, it was the second alternate routine to actually have had its gameplay revealed before the game release.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|