Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers appear to be both teenage girls.
P1 has blue hair that has been put up in a bun with a pink bowtie on it. She wears a loose teal shirt with a pink lightning bolt on it, some light wash shorts with a pink belt, and red combat boots.
P2 has long dark purple hair that is wavy and is in an ombre style, having blue highlights on the ends. She wears a pink leather vest with a teal cropped tank under it, black jeans with cut out holes in them, and a pair of pink creepers.
The dancers are somewhere in a desert in Southwest America. There are a pink campfire and a motorcycle near them. During the routine, shadows appear with colored lights and wave them around. They also dance with the girls at some points. While they dance, lots of pink smoke surrounds them. The sky also spins around at some points. At some points of the song, the fire circles around the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves for this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Pose with your right hand on your chin while supporting your right hand with your left hand. The move is done one at a time, starting from P1 to P2.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Move your left hand on a straight path while your left arm is on your hips.
- P2: Move your right arm is in a curved path.
Die Young appears in the following Mashups:
- Love Is All (Sisters Duet)
Appearances in Playlists
Die Young is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- The 2010s Were Banging
- High Voltage
- Just Dance 4
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Die Young is the third song by Kesha in the series.
- It is also the only Duet routine for a song by Kesha to not have a playable panda dancer.
- "Stripping" and "pants" are censored. When viewed in the Just Dance 4 store, "stripping" is not censored.
- Die Young (along with Gangnam Style, Beauty and a Beat, Moves Like Jagger, and Funhouse) has been in three consecutive games: Just Dance 4, Just Dance 2014, and Just Dance 2015.
- The line "Take my hand I’ll show you the wild side" first appears in one line, but then it appears divided in two lines ("Take my hand/I’ll show you the wild side") for the rest of the song.
- Also, the last time "Let’s make the most of the night like we’re gonna die young" is sung, it is divided into three lines ("Let’s make the most of the night/like we’re gonna/die young").
- In Just Dance 4, Just Dance 2014, and Just Dance Now, "Who’s" from the line "Don’t care who’s watching" is misspelled as "Whose".
- In the lyrics, "watching" (from the line "Don’t care who’s watching" appears as "watchin’" in Just Dance 4, but in the other games it appears as "watching".
- The motorbike is recycled from Born To Be Wild, but with slightly different effects.
- Along with Baby Girl and Primadonna, Die Young was one of the final DLC’s to be released for Just Dance 4.
- Also, along with the same two routines, Die Young was accidentally released for a brief amount of time on the PlayStation Network during late-March 2012 for Just Dance 4.
- On Just Dance 2014, the routine is shown with newer graphics and a new glove color for P2.
- In later games, the problem with the girls’ "skinny arms" was fixed.
- On Just Dance Now, the newer graphics are used, as opposed to the older version on Just Dance 2015 prior to November 25, 2014.
- When this routine is viewed from the dash.justdancenow.com link, the Gold Move effect will not appear in the video that is shown.
- Following November 25, 2014, in Just Dance 2015, the newer version is used on eighth-generation consoles.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|