- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Captions
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with dark blue hair tied up in a bun with a purple hair tie. She wears a pair of purple glasses, a purple button-up shirt with yellow polka dots, a blue braces skirt, and maroon shoes with dark purple socks.
The background starts off as a static TV screen and everything including the dancer is drained of its color making it look like an actual TV screen. The background changes and resembles a warehouse. It seems as though a fire has started and the smoke is flowing onto the screen. Various TV screens appear and disappear, although four on the left and eight on the right side stay throughout the entire choreography. Two bars on the top left and right corners contract and retract looking like equalizers. Six lights are on the ceiling and light with the beat. The TV screens also show flames burning, and suit the angry beat of the song.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Throw your arms up in a flexing position.
Gold Move 4: Throw your arms down.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Great Starter" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Diggin’ in the dirt" is sung
Diggin’ in the Dirt is featured in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
Diggin’ in the Dirt is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
Diggin’ in the Dirt appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Geeks Know Better
- Heart Beat
- It's Me
- Take My Hand
- Throwing Punches
- You're Mine
- The television boxes in the background are an element from the music video.
- They are recycled in You Spin Me Round (Like a Record).
- The number of counted moves are exactly the same whether scoring with both a motion controller or camera. Unlike most other routines, this one has no moves performed only with the left hand.
- The song has twelve beta pictograms, four of which appear in We No Speak Americano (Mashup), while one of the beta pictograms appears in the teaser.
- The dancer’s shirt has the same pattern as the coach’s skirt from Respect.
- Along with some other routines, when this routine is viewed from the dash.justdancenow.com link, the Gold Move effect will not appear in the video that is shown.
- In Just Dance 4, the last line disappears before it is highlighted.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|