Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with purple hair in a long bob cut, with the right side covering her right ear. She wears a blue strapped bralette with a turquoise sheer sleeveless crop top over it. The rest of her outfit consists of a pair of light pink short shorts with matching drawstrings and blue thigh-high heeled boots with cyan flame designs down the sides. Her accessories include gold hanging earrings, a pair of dark turquoise circular sunglasses, a gold necklace, and a gold bangle on her left wrist. She has a black and white outline.
The background stars with yellow and purple zigzag pattern and green telephone booths that flash yellow light from inside, these booths can change their colors from green to blue to yellow to red during "Now now now now" part.
In the pre-chorus, the red, blue, and green booths stack over themselves and continue to flash the yellow lights, then they move away to reveal floating red telephone handsets in blue and paige strip pattern, some handsets change colors in yellow or pink or green.
In the chorus, the background consists of checkered and blue and dark blue patterns with and colored old telephones, the squares from checkered patterns also flash light blue.
In the bridge, the background transforms into spinning blue and cyan swirls pattern with red telephone cord in spring-like shape that zoom in to the middle in endless loop, the cyan parts of the background flash too.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Rest your right elbow on your left hand and place your right hand by your face while making the phone gesture.
- The description of the UK preview has the song’s title typed out as Don’t call me up instead of Don’t Call Me Up.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited preview, the routine is remarkably out of sync with the music.
- In addition, at the very end of the preview, the background abruptly disappears and is replaced by a plain white screen (except for one telephone booth still being visible on the bottom right corner).
- A telephone from the background appears in the background of La Respuesta
- The codename was found in Just Dance 2020 files.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- The Ubisoft Brasil channel has two previews for Don’t Call Me Up, however, one of them is unlisted.
Official Music Video
- ↑ https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:DCMU_1999_Choreographer_Proof.jpeg
- ↑ https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:DCMU_Performer_proof.jpeg
- ↑ https://youtu.be/X8L5wI6-J04
- ↑ https://jd-s3.akamaized.net/public/map/DontCall/DontCall_banner_bkg.jpg/a69d3bd23a3bdbf04f4726ab8dd4771f.jpg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7TtVplho60
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B7TsLBxhpWs/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1217129258302300162
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1220390747180085249
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|