"Don’t Start Now (Extreme Version)" is playable on Just Dance 2021, where it can be unlocked by scoring Superstar on Don’t Start Now (Classic). The routine appears on 舞力无限, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with short black hair. He wears a mint green shirt underneath a shiny gray jacket. He wears black jeans with holes in them with a black belt with golden buckle, along with light orange shoes with black accents. He accessorizes with some gold bracelets on his left arm and gold necklaces and black sunglasses with yellow frames. His glove is bubblegum pink. His outline starts as purple, and turns yellow during the pre-chorus.
The background contains light leaks and blurred freeform shapes that light up to the beat of the song. The songs lyrics are shown in a white sans serif font, which are also either distorted, use an oil spill effect or have a VHS quality to them.
For the verses, some words of the lyrics are shown in a blurred effect. These words turn normal once sang, but will retain its original form soon after. The words go through a carousel effect that scroll from the right to the left.
The pre-chorus verses have a pink tint in the background. The lyrics have a multi-colored oil spill effect, and once the lyrics change they will transition through a ripple effect onto the next set of lyrics. The bridge also uses this background.
The chorus contains a vortex with a holographic silk effect and a neon green, yellow and red color scheme. The lyrics, now yellow with a VHS effect, are shown spinning in a circle. The instrumental verse before the bridge also uses this background, but the colors are inverted and instead uses a blue and purple color scheme. The outro also uses this but is instead a multicolored color scheme with a black background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Clap your hands and slowly bring your right hand back.
Gold Move 2: Open your hands in a slanted position.
- Main article: Don't Start Now#Trivia
- Don’t Start Now (Extreme Version) is the eighth routine whose background shows all (or most of) the lyrics of the song, after Love Me Again, Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), Juju On That Beat, Not Your Ordinary, Where Are You Now?, Done For Me, and Peanut Butter Jelly.
- In early copies of Just Dance 2021, the word "SURVIVE" was misspelled as "SURVIVI" in the background.
- This was fixed in a patch one day before the release of the game.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms’ names:
- File:DSN ALT coreo proof.jpeg
- File:Dontstartalt misspelt pictogram 1.PNG
- File:Dontstartalt misspelt pictogram 2.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|