|This article is about the song by Madcon. You may be looking for the song by Swedish House Mafia or the song by Bobby McFerrin, which have similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two men who are wearing space-like clothing; both of them have two outlines in full opacity that is in black and light blue.
P1 has tall bumpy top hair. He wears a pair of sunglasses, a red necklace, a silver suit with orange bracelets, a black watch, and a pair of silver shoes.
P2 has short black hair. He wears a pair of shades, a gold suit with purple bracelets, a black watch, and a pair of gold shoes.
The background begins in a black room with five doors, which open to different backgrounds. It then burns out to an array of backgrounds from previous songs in the series. Each returning background gets a brief, altered color tone.
- Holding Out for a Hero
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
- What Is Love
- Cake By The Ocean
- I Gotta Feeling
- Dragostea Din Tei
- Let's Groove
- Gangnam Style
- Oishii Oishii
- Only You (And You Alone)
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Uptown Funk
- Wherever I Go
- What is Love (Car Version)
- When The Rain Begins To Fall
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Born This Way
- Love Is All
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Kneel with one leg forward, then stretch your hands forward and shake them and your right leg up and down.
- Don’t Worry is the second song by Ray Dalton in the main series.
- "Dirty" and "s**t" are censored.
- Don’t Worry was first confirmed by @just_dance_nl on Instagram. However, the post confirming this song was deleted days after it was posted.
- The final two "Don't worry about a thing" weren't shown in the lyrics.
- Don’t Worry is the third routine whose background consists of recycled sceneries from previous maps, after Rock Lobster and Don’t Stop Me Now (Panda Version)
- During the first part of the bridge, the coaches are seated in the car seen in What Is Love (Car Version). This marks the first time a dance routine requires sitting down in only one point of the song.
- At the beginning of the routine, when P1 "opens" the doors, the fifth door shows a background that is similar to the background of Te Dominar.
- In the menu images and the coach selection images, the coaches’ light blue outlines are faded, despite the outlines being in full opacity in the actual routine.
- P1’s avatar has a purple collar, even though his collar is actually red.
- When Don’t Worry was first added to Just Dance Unlimited along with Chiwawa (Remastered Version, by Barbie), the routines did not have the "NEW" indicators, and they were only accessible through the "Recommended" section.
- These errors have been fixed for the former on January 31, 2017, but not for the latter.
- As of January 31, 2017, Don’t Worry did not appear in the list of songs that are released in Just Dance Now through the link http://api.justdancenow.com/v1/songs/published, although it was actually released the day before.
- This issue was fixed on February 2, 2017.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|