|This article is about the song by Bobby McFerrin. You may be looking for the song by Swedish House Mafia or the song by Madcon, which have similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of three elderly men.
P1 has brown hair and a beard. He wears a brown fedora, a pair of big brown glasses, a bright red jacket, a brown diamond vest, red pants, and brown shoes. He holds a brown cane at the beginning and the end of the routine.
P2 has brown hair tied up. He wears large black glasses, a blue track jacket, a red and blue polo shirt, olive green pants, blue socks, and black loafers.
P3 has brown beret over his brown hair. He wears a polo with black, pink, and blue rhombuses, brown shorts, pink socks, and brown shoes. He uses a walker at the beginning of the song and sets it next to the bench before the song plays. Then, he grabs his walker and sits down with it at the end of the song and routine.
The background is an orange autumn-day park. The dancers are sitting on a bench. The tree background bears similarities to the one seen in Beat Match Until I’m Blue and Cardiac Caress. A playground set consisting of a slide, a rocking horse, and a swing set can also be seen deep in the background. At multiple points in the song pigeons land on the floor and dance with the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each player in this routine:
- Both Gold Moves (P2): At the first verse, fall into P3’s arms.
- Both Gold Moves (P1): At the second verse, hop over P2, and then over P3.
- Both Gold Moves (P3): At the third verse, pretend to trip over.
Don’t Worry Be Happy is featured in the following Mashup:
- Born This Way (Triplets)
Don’t Worry Be Happy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Don’t Worry Be Happy is the first a cappella song in the series.
- Don’t Worry Be Happy is the first trio routine to appear in Just Dance Now.
- Don’t Worry Be Happy is the third map from Just Dance 2015, after Happy and Fatima, to make an appearance in Just Dance Now.
- It is also the first one to be permanently released in the game.
- The menu banner and map background for Don’t Worry Be Happy are the only ones in Just Dance Unlimited that do not depict the original background. Instead they show falling maple leaves over a faint gradient.
- Unlike most Gold Move pictograms, which have a golden outline, the Gold Move pictograms for Don’t Worry Be Happy have a fuchsia one. This change was applied in order not to make them blend with the background, which mostly uses shades of yellow.
- According to the Just Dance Now files, P2 initially had a different pose for the coach selection screen.
- On the pictogram for P2’s Gold Moves 1 and 2, P3’s arm is accidentally colored blue.
- When the routine was released onto Just Dance Now, it was placed in the Quartets section, even though it is a Trio.
- It was later removed from the Quartets section.
- P1 and P2 appeared in the Beta icons of some cups in the Just Dance version of Dance Quests.
- On the assets used for Born This Way (Mashup), the coaches have a thick yellow outline instead of the faded blue one used in-game.
- This can also be seen in the Gamescom trailer for Just Dance 2015.
Official Music Video/Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|