"Don’t You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia featuring John Martin is featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015. The song also appears on Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with short hair, black skin, a T-shirt split in three squares (one on each shoulder and the other one on his torso), a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes. At the beginning of the routine, the dancer is presented in chalk style with a nebulous body that is black and starry. When the song begins, his body begins to compose. During the pre-chorus, his hair becomes dark purple, his T-shirt becomes light blue and purple, his jeans become dark purple, and his shoes become magenta. He is surrounded by tiny white stars that highlight his contours and pulse to the beat. In the chorus, his silhouette is replaced by a starry sky, and many other stars shine around his body. In the chorus, his body is fully defined and retains the features from the pre-chorus except for the stars.
The background is mostly dark and starry. During the chorus, a red hexagon appears in the background and it turns into and other shapes which move to the beat of the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bring up both of your hands while kneeling.
Gold Move 2: Stand up and face the right.
Don’t You Worry Child is featured in the following Mashups:
Don’t You Worry Child appears in the following Dance Quest map:
Don’t You Worry Child appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Black Light Cross
- Dark Kid
- Neon Light Distress (2015)/Clubbing All Night (2016)
- Show Up
- Space Clubbing
Don’t You Worry Child is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
Just Dance 2021
- The radio edit of this song is used in the game, reducing the song by over 3 minutes.
- In the games after Just Dance 2014, John Martin is not credited.
- In Just Dance 2015, the line "I was a king I had a gold throne" is written as "I was a king I had a golden throne".
- On Just Dance 2015, the Just Dance 2014 version was used for a shorter period of time. This was later changed.
- On the other hand, the Just Dance 2015 version is used on Just Dance Unlimited.
- Don’t You Worry Child is the second routine to have a dancer whose skin color is black for the whole song, after Pon de Replay.
- In the menu assets, the dancer’s skin appears bluish instead.
- When the dancer turns into stars, the stars are moving themselves, despite the fact that the background is completely black.
- JUSTMAXWII won in the Best Fan Video category for his video of this song at the inaugural Just Dance Awards.
- The avatar does not have black skin like the dancer in the game, unlike Get Low.
- The coach in Just Dance 2015 looks a bit darker and farther from the screen.
- In Just Dance 2014, the lyrics are yellow; in every following game, instead, they are orange.
- The coach at the beginning is actually transparent, as seen in Circus (Mashup).
- In Just Dance Now, the preview did not show the Gold Move effect during the Gold Move.