"Down By The Riverside" by The Reverend Horatio Duncan and Amos Sweets is featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3 but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song remains playable in Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track exclusive to Xbox 360, and on the main tracklist of Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Best Of, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开：活力派. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is wearing a bright sky blue robe with white and dark blue details. Her hair is also dark blue and down. She has a pair of magenta shoes on too.
In the Just Dance Now remake, her robe is orange and purple, and her hair has been changed to purple. The creases of silk on the robe are also more visible. Her heeled shoes are now red.
The background is dark teal with glowing crystals. Around the background there are fountains of glowing teal lights.
In the remake, the background, crystals, and fountains are completely all now pink.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your arms up.
Gold Move 3: Kneel on the floor and then open your arms.
Down By The Riverside is featured in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
Down By The Riverside is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Winter Has Come
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- At 1 minute and 55 seconds, this song holds the record for being the fourth shortest song in Just Dance history. The shortest one to date is Acerola Taiso no Uta, which is 1 minute and 5 seconds. It is followed by Baby Shark at 1 minute 35 seconds of length and Fatima at 1 minute and 50 seconds of length.
- This song also holds the record for being the shortest on Just Dance 2.
- This routine is available as a demo on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- If one looks in the Just Dance Now files, one can notice an unrecolored pictogram that is light blue, instead of ultramarine blue (which is the color used in the previous versions on the routine). It also represents its own move in a different way than in the final game.
- Two other beta pictograms, which are recoloured like the other ones, can be seen as well.
- The dancer’s robe is almost similar to P2’s from Will You Be There.
- In the original teaser for this track, the artists were credited as "Extreme Music".
- On Just Dance Unlimited, the title is displayed as Down By The RiverSide.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|