"Down By The Riverside" by The Reverend Horatio Duncan and Amos Sweets was featured as a downloadable track on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019.
The song remains playable on Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track exclusive to Xbox 360, Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Best Of, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and is set to be featured on 舞力无限. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who appears to be a gospel singer. She has long ultramarine blue curly hair and wears a bright sky blue robe with white and dark blue details, and a pair of magenta shoes.
Just Dance 3/Best Of
In Just Dance 3 and Best Of, the dancer is slightly brighter, her face is more visible, and her dark blue parts are darker.
In the Just Dance Now remake, her robe is orange and purple, and her hair has been changed to purple. The creases of silk on the robe are also more visible and she is more realistic. Her heeled shoes are now red.
The background is dark teal with a stained glass window. Around the background there are fountains of glowing teal lights. In Just Dance 3/Best Of the background is almost the same but the fountain lights are more clearer and the window is brighter.
In the remake, the background, stained glass window, and fountains are completely all now dark pink.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your arms up.
Gold Move 3: Kneel on the floor and then open your arms.
Down By The Riverside is featured in the following Mashups:
Down By The Riverside is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- At 1 minute and 55 seconds, Down By The Riverside holds the record for being the fifth shortest song in Just Dance history, as well as the first song in the series to be under two minutes. The shortest one to date is Acerola Taiso no Uta, which is 1 minute and 5 seconds. It is followed by Baby Shark at 1 minute 35 seconds of length, Fatima at 1 minute and 50 seconds of length, and Panini at 1 minute and 54 seconds of length.
- Down By The Riverside is also the shortest song on Just Dance 2.
- Being released in 1918, Down By The Riverside is the oldest track on Just Dance 2 and the oldest downloadable track.
- In the original preview gameplay, the artists were credited as "Extreme Music".
- Extreme Music is actually the label for the artist of this song.
- Down By The Riverside is available as a demo on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there is a pictogram that has oddly not been recolored.
- Two other Beta pictograms, which are recolored like the other ones, can be seen as well.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, the title is spelled as Down By The RiverSide.
- Two sets of glowing crystals appear on Just Dance Unlimited’s menu banner and map background, instead of one.