- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of men with bright colored costumes which are themed to be costumes from some airport.
P1 is a marshaller. He has black locks in a ponytail, orange noise-cancelling headphones, some facial hair on his chin, a black bead necklace, a sky blue tank top, a yellow flight suit with black accents and sleeves tied at the waist, and magenta shoes. He also holds a pair of paddles used to lead large planes onto the "J-line" of the tarmac runway, which he throws away before the first verse. He wears a dark magenta glove.
P2 is a pilot. He has a small black mustache and is wearing a blue pilot hat, dark sunglasses, a magenta polo shirt with a black tie and gold clip, blue work pants, a black belt with a silver buckle, and black shoes. He wears an orange glove.
P3 is a skydiver. He has short black hair, a neon green skydiver suit open at the collar with two pink patches, a yellow shirt underneath, a black backpack, and black boots. He wears a blue glove.
The routine takes place on the wing of an aircraft. The aircraft begins airborne in a sky with purple clouds. Rubber ducks can be seen moving across the background. After another airplane zooms by, the aircraft on which the routine takes place lands during a sunset. The aircraft can be seen with spinning rotors. It moves rapidly across a runway strip illuminated by purple lights. Sometimes, the lyrics appear flying with a parachute and are highlighted when sung.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Move your arms up and down while kicking with your legs.
Gold Move 3: Spread your arms out like you are soaring. P1 does this on both knees.
Gold Move 5:
- P1: Throw your left arm down, and put right arm near your face.
- P2: Put your left arm behind your head, and point to the screen with your right hand.
- P3: Put your right arm behind your head.
Dragostea Din Tei is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Dancing into The 2000s
- Easy Peasy Party
- Just Dance 2017
- Passport in a Playlist
- Unlimited A-E
- Dragostea Din Tei is the first Romanian-language song in the series.
- Dragostea Din Tei is the first all-male Classic Trio routine where the song is not covered.
- Dragostea Din Tei is the only all male Trio routine on the main tracklist of Just Dance 2017.
- A wind machine was used to create a wind effect.
- At the first move, P3 does not score.
- P3’s outfit appears to be glitchy, likely due to its brightness.
- P2’s tie is very glitchy too.
- The straps near P3’s legs are also affected by editing glitches, as they sometimes flash blue and disappear.
- After the song ends, the coaches float in mid-air when the plane carries them away due to an editing error.
- In the menu assets, the plane’s turbine and windows appear different than in the actual routine.
- The coaches have a blue outline on the menu icon; however, their actual outline color is pink.
- In the coach selection menu, P1’s tank top has two green spots which do not appear in the gameplay nor in the menu icon and in the cover.
- In both preview gameplays, there is a pictogram error in the second verse: P2’s pictogram portrays him with the left hand behind his head, despite him actually putting it on his hip. This was fixed before the final release of Just Dance 2017.
- The dancers and the plane can be seen in the Superhero routine in Just Dance Machine.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- https://youtu.be/GpUXaIHYW3A?t=85s (better source needed)
- https://youtu.be/GpUXaIHYW3A?t=253s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|