Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of men with bright colored costumes which are themed to be costumes from some airport.
P1 is a marshaller. He has black dreadlocks in a ponytail, orange noise-cancelling headphones, some facial hair on his chin, a black necklace, a sky blue tank top, yellow workman pants, a black and yellow jacket tied around his hips, and magenta shoes. He also holds a pair of paddles used to lead large planes onto the "J-line" of the tarmac runway, which he throws away before the first verse.
P2 is a pilot. He has a small black mustache and is wearing a blue pilot hat, dark sunglasses, a magenta polo shirt with a black tie, blue work pants, and black shoes.
P3 is a skydiver. He has short black hair, a neon green skydiver suit with two pink patches, a yellow shirt underneath, a black backpack, and black shoes.
The routine takes place on the wing of an aircraft. The aircraft begins airborne in a sky with purple clouds. Rubber ducks can be seen moving across the background. After another airplane zooms by, the aircraft on which the routine takes place lands during a sunset. The aircraft can be seen with spinning rotors. It moves rapidly across a runway strip illuminated by purple lights. Sometimes, the lyrics appear flying with a parachute and are highlighted when sung.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Move your arms up and down while kicking with your legs.
Gold Move 3: Spread your arms out like you are soaring. P1 does this on both knees.
Gold Move 5:
- P1: Throw your left arm down, and put right arm near your face.
- P2: Put your left arm behind your head, and point to the screen with your right hand.
- P3: Put your right arm behind your head.
- Dragostea Din Tei is the first Romanian-language song in the series.
- Dragostea Din Tei is the seventh song, after Never Gonna Give You Up, Gangnam Style, The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?), Let It Go, Ievan Polkka, and Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) to have been featured in a viral video. In this case, the viral video is Numa Numa.
- At the first move, P3 does not score.
- P3’s outfit appears to be glitchy, likely due to the brightness of the outfit.
- P2’s tie is very glitchy too.
- The straps near P3’s legs sometimes flash blue and disappear.
- Dragostea Din Tei is the first all-male Classic Trio routine where the song is not covered.
- In the second verse, there is a mistake with a move: P2 puts his left hand on his hip, while the pictogram portrays him with the left hand behind his head. This was later fixed.
- There is another error at the end. The coaches float in mid-air when the plane carries them away.
- A wind machine was used to create a wind effect.
- In the coach selection menu, P1’s tank top has two green spots which do not appear in the gameplay nor in the menu icon and in the cover.
- This might have been an editing error or a glitch.
- In the menu, the plane's turbine and windows look different than in the actual routine.
- Also, the coaches have a blue outline on the menu icon; however, their actual outline color is pink.
- The dancers and the plane can be seen in the Superhero routine in Just Dance Machine.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|