|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a trio of men wearing traditional Inner Mongolian clothes.
P1 has a cowboy hat with a rhombus decoration, black beard with a little tuft, a half brown coat with red fur on the border and the end of the sleeve, a yellow shirt, blue and red kerchiefs with square decorations, a belt with the same pattern as the hat, blue pants, and black boots with orange and light blue flames.
P2 has a black and gold crown with a red gem on the top, black hair in a ponytail, a goatee on his chin, a half yellow coat with red fur, blue decorations on the border and a short sleeve, a cyan shirt, the same kerchiefs and the same belt as P1, red pants, and the same pair of boots.
P3 has long black hair, a black crown with golden swirls and a blue gem on the top, a pair of moustaches with a goatee, a half blue coat with orange fur, a red shirt, the same kerchiefs as P1 and P2 in orange and yellow colors, yellow pants, and the same boots as the two other coaches.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right arm in a backwards semicircular motion, while raising your right leg.
Gold Move 3: Raise your arms in two semicircles, while lifting your right leg in a stiff pose.
- The Gold Move pictograms have an orange outline instead of a yellow one.
- Thus, this is the second song in the game with an altered Gold Move outline, after Buy! Buy! Buy! (which features red-outlined Gold Move pictograms).
- In the last Gold Move pictogram, a bit of the outline is cut out at the far ends.
- The boots are later reused in Qia La Yong Yuan OK - Future Underworld Mix.
- If this song had been released, it would be the first Mongolian song in the series.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|