Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man. He has black hair in a ponytail and wears a sleeveless ochre jacket, a brown shirt under it, a necklace with a metal triangle, brown jeans with a black belt, and high black boots.
P2 is a woman. She has short brown hair and wears a sleeveless brown jacket, a Bordeaux bra, blue jean shorts, and black ankle boots.
The background is underwater with many multi-colored bubbles, waves, and jellyfish. At some parts of the song, the background turns black with a rainbow spectrum.
Just Dance Wii U
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch with your right hand up in the air and kick with your left leg. P2 does it before P1.
Just Dance Unlimited
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Just Dance Unlimited version of the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Put your left hand on your chest and bend your legs while pointing to P2 with your right hand.
- P2: Point to P1 with your right arm while bending your legs.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Punch with your right hand up in the air and kick with your left leg. P2 does it before P1.
- EZ DO DANCE is the second song by TRF in the Japanese series.
- Being released in 1993, EZ DO DANCE is the oldest Japanese song on Just Dance Wii U.
- EZ DO DANCE is the fifth song from an Asian spin-off to join the main series, after Just Mario, Bang Bang Bang, Karaoke Forever - Future Underworld Mix and Leg Song.
- It is the second one from the Japanese series to be added to the main series, after Just Mario.
- The song was shortened by around one minute in-game.
- EZ DO DANCE is the sixteenth post-Just Dance 3 routine to receive changes in its pictograms.
- EZ DO DANCE is the fifth post-Just Dance 2 routine where a move that was not previously counted as a Gold Move at first has been changed into one, after No Limit (on Wii and PS3), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance Version), and Gold Dust.
- In Just Dance Wii U, two avatars related to the song can be unlocked: the first one is based off of P1, and the second one is based off of a blue jellyfish, which is inspired by the background.
- P2’s earrings are very glitchy, as they tend to disappear when she puts both of her hands on her head.
- Several pictograms' filenames in the files of Just Dance Wii U and the servers of Just Dance Unlimited reference Super Sentai.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited version, it is impossible to earn any score on using camera consoles due to the lack of files for the gesture movements.
Official Music Video
- https://youtu.be/84G0cHKQ_6o?t=7m30s (better source needed)
- File:Ezdodance supersentai pictograms.PNG
- File:Ezdodanceretake supersentai pictograms.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|