Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man. He has black hair in a ponytail and wears a sleeveless ochre jacket, a brown shirt under it, a necklace with a metal triangle, brown jeans with a black belt, and high black boots.
P2 is a woman. She has short brown hair and wears a sleeveless brown jacket, a Bordeaux bra, blue shorts, and black ankle boots.
The background is underwater with many multi-colored bubbles, waves, and jellyfish. At some parts of the song, the background turns black with a rainbow spectrum.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch with your right hand up in the air and kick with your left leg. This is a right-to-left Wave Gold Move.
- This is the second TRF song in the Just Dance Japan series. The first one was Survival dAnce ~no no cry more~ in Just Dance Wii.
- Coincidentally, both of the TRF songs in the Japanese series have the word 'dance' at the end of the main part of the title.
- This song was cut short for the game, the original length of the song is around four minutes and 26 seconds long.
- This song comes with two avatars: one based off of P1 and one based off of a blue jellyfish, which is inspired by the background.
- P2's earrings are very glitchy because they tend to disappear when she puts both of her hands on her head.
- This is the oldest Japanese song in Just Dance Wii U.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|