Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man. He has black hair in a ponytail and wears a sleeveless ochre jacket, a brown shirt under it, a necklace with a metal triangle, brown jeans with a black belt, and high black boots.
P2 is a woman. She has short brown hair and wears a sleeveless brown jacket, a Bordeaux bra, blue jean shorts, and black ankle boots.
The background is underwater with many multi-colored bubbles, waves, and jellyfish. At some parts of the song, the background turns black with a rainbow spectrum.
Just Dance Wii U
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch with your right hand up in the air and kick with your left leg. P2 does it before P1.
Just Dance Unlimited
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Just Dance Unlimited version of the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Put your left hand on your chest and bend your legs while pointing to P2 with your right hand.
- P2: Point to P1 with your right arm while bending your legs.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Punch with your right hand up in the air and kick with your left leg. P2 does it before P1.
- EZ Do Dance is the second song by TRF in the Japanese series.
- Being released in 1993, EZ Do Dance is the oldest Japanese song on Just Dance Wii U.
- EZ Do Dance is the fifth song from an Asian spin-off to join the main series, after Just Mario, Bang Bang Bang, Karaoke Forever - Future Underworld Mix, and Leg Song.
- It is the second one from the Japanese series to be added to the main series, after Just Mario.
- The song was shortened by around one minute in-game.
- EZ Do Dance is the fifth post-Just Dance 2 routine where a move that was not previously counted as a Gold Move at first has been changed into one, after No Limit (on Wii and PS3), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance Version) (in Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now), Soul Bossa Nova’s remake, and Gold Dust.
- In Just Dance Wii U, two avatars related to the song can be unlocked: the first one is based off of P1, and the second one resembles a blue jellyfish, which is inspired by the background.
- P2’s earrings are very glitchy, as they tend to disappear when she puts both of her hands on her head.
- Several pictograms’ filenames in the files of Just Dance Wii U and the servers of Just Dance Unlimited reference Super Sentai.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, it is impossible to earn any points on camera consoles due to the lack of files for the gesture movements.
Official Music Video
- https://youtu.be/84G0cHKQ_6o?t=450s (better source needed)
- File:Ezdodance supersentai pictograms.PNG
- File:Ezdodanceretake supersentai pictograms.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|