Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long black hair. She wears a blue and dark blue one-piece swimsuit-like dress with a magenta corset, long purple stockings & eggplant-colored heels. In some parts of the routine, she changes her clothes vice versa, and her skin becomes black and she has a blue outline around her body.
The background is a big room that lights up with purple and blue lines making effects according to the dancer movements. Also at the beginning there are blue squares at the walls, and the floor has lighting sound bars of volume. The dancer stands in the middle of the room and it turns pitch black at the end.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lightly touch your heart with your right hand while you lift your right leg.
Gold Move 3: Hit the air with both hands while lifting up your right leg.
Gold Move 4: Point to the right with your right hand, put your left hand behind your back, and cross your legs. This is the final move of the routine.
- Electric Boy is the fifth song by KARA in the series.
- The "No!" which is sung after the bridge does not appear in the lyrics.
- The beta version had a different colored background (red instead of blue/purple).
- The dancer’s wardrobe is based off of the outfits from the music video.
- At some parts of the song, the dancer’s skin color looks similar to Pon de Replay.
- Electric Boy is the only routine in Just Dance Wii U that does not have an unlockable avatar.
- At one moment in the song, the lyrics can be a bit hard to see, due to them blending with the floor.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|