| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long black hair. She wears a blue and dark blue one-piece swimsuit-like dress with a magenta corset, long purple stockings & eggplant-colored heels. In some parts of the routine, she changes her clothes vice versa, and her skin becomes black and she has a blue outline around her body.
The background is a big room that lights up with purple and blue lines making effects according to the dancer movements. Also at the beginning, there are blue squares on the walls, and the floor has lighting soundbars of volume. The dancer stands in the middle of the room and it turns pitch black at the end.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lightly touch your heart with your right hand while you lift your right leg.
Gold Move 3: Hit the air with both hands while lifting up your right leg.
Gold Move 4: Point to the right with your right hand, put your left hand behind your back, and cross your legs.
- Electric Boy is the fifth song by KARA in the series.
- The "No!" which is sung after the bridge does not appear in the lyrics.
- At one moment in the song, the lyrics can be a bit hard to see, due to them blending with the floor.
- The beta version had a different colored background (red instead of blue/purple).
- The dancer’s wardrobe is based off of the outfits from the music video.
- Electric Boy, Dance My Generation, Kiss Datte Hidarikiki, Love Machine,and Tell Your World are the only routines on Just Dance Wii U that do not have an unlockable avatar.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|