Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of three men. All three of them wear light blue Greek traditional outfits, and different colored hats which are attached with tassels of varying colors. P1’s hat is candy pink, P2’s hat is sky blue, and P3’s is red.
The background is a theater for a show. The ground is wooden. There is an ocean mural as well as some cutout waves. The building on an island in the far background switches during a break and never returns after that. The second scene shows a Greek statue and a huge tree. The end of the routine shows a curtain call, which confirms that the dancers were dancing on a stage.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in the routine. The following shows how each Gold Move should be carried out for each of the coaches:
Gold Move 1
- P1: Spank your left foot.
- P3: Done similarly to P1's Gold Move, except this time, raise your left arm.
- P2: Squat down and close your arms. Then, open both arms out and jump up, kicking with your left foot.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Kneel on your left knee and open your arms.
- P2: Stand on both of your feet and throw your arms out.
- P3: Done similarly to P1's Gold Move, but in the opposite direction.
Epic Sirtaki appears in the following mashup:
- Born This Way (Triplets)
- This is the first non-recycled completely instrumental song, along with Tetris in the same game, since the launch of colored lyrics in the main series.
- Epic Sirtaki was one of the few songs in Just Dance 2015 to have been revealed only in the tracklist reveal, without being leaked by official sources or revealed through a preview gameplay.
- The track was used as background music in the Just Dance UK video titled "Reading Just Dance Tweets and Comments!" 
- Part of the soundtrack is used in the Sirtaki routine in the Just Dance Machine on Just Dance 2017.
- In 舞力全开：活力派, the artist’s name is translated to "乐队布祖基, which means "Band Buzouki".
- A Party Master Mode was planned for Epic Sirtaki, but the idea was ultimately scrapped. Some data for it can still be found in the files.
- In the Just Dance Now version, when the curtains close at the end, P3’s foot is in front of it for a second.
- The album coach was not edited to remove the white fade at the end on Just Dance 2016 and Just Dance Unlimited, unlike other routines from Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|