Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a dance crew of men who have long black hair in ponytails.
P1 has a short black hair in a ponytail and a gold cone earpiece. He has an orange puffy shirt and a purple vest with gold chains all over it. He has black pants with gold chains around the right pocket and blue shoes with white laces and white soles.
P2 has short black hair. He wears a pair of sunglasses, a long blue and purple jacket and a yellow chains connected to yellow shoulders, a orange shirt and a pair of black jeans, and a pair of yellow sneakers.
P3 has an eyepatch. He wears a red sleeveless shirt with gold lining, a gold bracelet, a gold and black watch, and purple shoes with gold laces with gold chain and white soles.
P4 has long black hair that is short at the front and long at the back with a bun in the back. He wears a puffy orange shirt, a blue jacket with black straps, black pants, a gold belt with two buckles, and red sneakers with white laces and white soles.
The background takes place outside a Halloween castle. Spotlights flash and change color and the camera zoom in and out. The background is static and does not change for almost the whole song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Hit the air upwards with your right hand.
Gold Move 2:
- P2: Slowly swing your right arm to the right.
- P3: Bring both your hands down your chest while bending your knees.
- P1: Point and bring your right arm down.
- P4: Extend your arms away from you while bending your knees.
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- The Poppin’ 90s
- The more the merrier
- Don't Stop Dancing!
- Trios and Quartets
Just Dance Now
- Don't Stop Dancing!
- The cover in-game is based off the radio edit, which cuts the instrumental at the beginning and replaces the instrumental bridge with vocals.
- “Sexual” is censored.
- "You better rock your body now" is misinterpreted as "You better rock you body now".
- The coaches appear in the background of Skibidi, but they all have different color schemes.
- The album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- The following anomalies can be seen on the pictograms:
- In the pictogram for Gold Move 2 (P2), P1’s right ankle is accidentally colored blue.
- In two other pictograms, P3’s right arm slightly blends into P4’s left one.
- In another one, the right hands of P1, P2 and P3 slightly blend into the left arm of the nearby pictograms.
- In two other ones, P1’s right shoulder looks distorted.
- The background for Just Dance Machine/Zombie is used as inspiration for the teasers.
- Playing Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks Crucified (P1)’s portrait and Mas Que Nada’s parrot sticker.
- Whereas the in-game cover plays while viewing an Autodance, the Video Gallery uses the original version by The Backstreet Boys.
- After a few minutes of being released on Just Dance Now, it was removed off the website. However, navigation could still be used on the app.
- It was released again the following day, but does not appear in the "Recommended For You" playlist like all other new releases.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|