- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man wearing a black-and-white striped prison uniform which occasionally flashes during the routine. His undershirt is orange. He is also wearing a navy blue fedora, sunglasses, and a pair of yellow boots. He is seen with a sky blue outline.
P2 is a man wearing a black-and-white striped prison uniform which occasionally flashes during the routine. His undershirt is yellow. He is also wearing a navy blue fedora, sunglasses, a pair of yellow boots, and also is seen with a sky blue outline.
The routine takes place outside a prison facility with garbage cans; occasionally, trumpet players pop out from them. Wanted posters can be seen on the prison walls. There is also a rope made of blankets hanging from the building. Spotlights can also be seen, along with the lit windows right behind the dancers which are moving and crisscrossing. At the end of the song, the entire background spins around.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your arms in an inverted circle.
Gold Move 2: Hit your elbow down. P1 raises his left knee. P2 jumps first then does it.
- Two players get 3 stars on both choreographies
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get 5 stars on the Alternate Version
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Poser" Dance style (varies by console)
- Get GOOD when "Everybody" is sung
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love is the first song in the series to be performed by Dancing Bros..
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love is the second song to be on the soundtrack of The Blues Brothers, after Think. It is followed by Jailhouse Rock.
- The dance styles required to complete the Dance Quests for this song differ between consoles. On the Wii, it is Energetic, on the Xbox 360, it is Exhausted, on the PlayStation 3, it is In Rhythm, and on the Wii U, it is Poser.
- Their skin color is not really white; it points to a pink palette. This is due to the coaches wearing mostly white.
- The avatar seems to represent both dancers, as they look similar to each other.
- The part of the choreography at 0:47 in the video below does not score points on the Xbox 360, but it does on all motion control consoles.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video/Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|