"Fame" by Irene Cara (covered in-game by In the Style of Irene Cara, Just Dance 3-post by The Girly Team) is featured on Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as a downloadable track), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Shout-Out Lines
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Appearances in Playlists
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with orange curly hair. She wears a red loose crop top, light orange shorts, orange tights, orange and red tennis shoes, light orange bracelets, and leg warmers.
The remake features the dancer with a magenta top and long pants. Her hair is now in a shade of yellow, and her wristbands are in mango yellow. Her headband is magenta instead of the original red, and her pants look slightly lighter and slightly silkier. She is also slightly realistic.
The dancer is a woman with a white headband that holds together her blonde hair. She wears a golden sequined T-shirt with a cursive ‘F’. She also wears a pair of orange gym shorts and a pair of dance boots.
The routine takes place in a brightly-shining green room with a disco ball above on the dancer which symbolizes fame. There are also spotlights in the background that flashes to the beat of the song or the dancer’s dance moves. The light effects are similar to Jin Go Lo Ba.
Post-Just Dance 3
The spotlights flash more, and the floor is checkered, with its squares flashing intermittently. The wall contains shiny particles, a better disco ball and some green rays that light up whenever Fame! is sung.
In the remake, the background is shown to be bright blue with magenta floating triangles and light blue circles and a neon pink grid floor with circles inside the grid floor and spotlights at the back, whenever "Fame!" is sung, the lines glow up.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw both of your arms out.
There are 2 Shout-Out Lines on the Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits version, both of which are the same:
Both Shout-Out Lines: “I’m gonna live forever”
Fame appears in the following Mashups:
- Blurred Lines
- It’s You
- Jump (For My Love)
- No Limit
- Scream & Shout (American Dream)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Turn Up The Love
Fame appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Fit Training
- Fitness Poney
- Fitness Punch
- Fitness Wave
- Keep Fit
- Move Your Body
- Shake It
- Throw It Up
Fame is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Fame is the first song by Irene Cara in the franchise.
- On the back side of the PAL cover, Irene Cara is credited, but the title appears as "Fame Cover".
- On Just Dance Now and following games, Fame is credited to The Girly Team, although the audio is left unchanged.
- The coach for Fame is the only one from Just Dance to return in Just Dance 3 Mashups.
- The pictograms used for her appearances in that game are different from the ones that would be later made for its release as a Just Dance 3 DLC.
- Fame and Who Let the Dogs Out? are the only dancers from Just Dance to appear on Mashup squares.
- The coach for Fame appears in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- The dancer was originally wearing a gold sequin outfit with a hat that had an “F” on it for “Fame” and was dancing in front of Womanizer’s background.
- The routine for Fame was used in the trailer for Just Dance.
- The pictogram sprite shows that some pictograms for the remake have green pixels on their arrows, or that their slam emblem is more abstract.
- Two pictograms are only shown as one pictogram in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3/Greatest Hits/Best Of. Meanwhile in the remake and the Wii versions of those three games, they are shown as two separate ones.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|