- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Nagivation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with lumpy dark purple hair in a bun and sideburns. He wears a yellow shower cap and a pink and purple bathrobe at the beginning and end. When the song kicks, his outfit is turned into a hot pink plaid tuxedo with yellow accents, cyan long sleeve undershirt, a black bowtie, hot pink plaid pants with yellow lines on the side and converse high top cyan sneakers with white laces and soles. He also wears a pair of purple circular sunglasses. He has a yellow outline.
The background takes place in a bathroom with a shower, rubber duckie, and hamper full of clothes on the left; a mirror and sink in the center; and a toilet, window, and robe on the right. There are three rugs on the floor. When the song starts, the bathroom is replaced with a studio with flashing lights on it. During the chorus, bubbles appear and change the background to three mini-stages, two with yellow lights and one with a blue light. A single frame with lights surrounding it appear on the wall before the chorus. Before the end, lights shaped like rubber ducks appear, as well as a single orange disco ball duck.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shoot out your arm and point at the screen.
Gold Move 2: Swing both your arms towards your back and bend back.
Fancy Footwork is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Hey, Handsome!
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
- At the beginning of the song, the inside of the coach’s bathrobe sleeve glitches to white.
- Fancy Footwork was initially playable in the Just Dance 2020 demo, but it was later replaced by Talk due to a glitch.
- The loading and coach selection screens also lack any assets.
- Playing Fancy Footwork three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Never Can Say Goodbye roller skate sticker.
- Three pictograms are named after the game Tetris.
- The pictogram for the final Gold Move is entitled "iamgod".
- There are placeholders for two additional coach selection images in the files of the song on Just Dance 2020.
- The routine was initially placed in the "Extreme" playlist on Just Dance Now.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|