- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with black combed hair hidden by a sea-foam green colored beanie. The dancer wears a cyan hoodie, and a red plaid jacket beneath it, and underneath that is an orange shirt. The dance also wears denim jeans and orange sneakers. He also wears a golden chain.
The routine starts off in an abandoned oil factory, with mesh fences and pinewood trees scattered around which glow different colors to the beat. Buildings, mountains, and machines which collect oil can be seen. The windows of the buildings glow turquoise to the beat.
The routine then goes to an urban city with signage, buildings, and lamp posts in many parts of the area. The pinewood trees remain and still keep with the rhythm. 80’s-style cars move past the dancer.
The routine then transitions to a rural environment, and the mountains, windmills, the pinewood trees from before are seen. Fences and signs are shown pointing to a steakhouse. The retro car continues to follow the dancer.
The routine then shifts between the first and second scenes.
The routine then shifts to a more developed version of the rural environment at midnight. Small buildings can be seen, and neon lighted signs are shown pointing toward a car show, and many business establishments’ neon signs glow to the beat, alongside mountains at the backdrop. It then transforms to busy traffic on a highway.
It then moves to an abstract, vibrantly colored scene, filled with lines of many different colors, the neon signage, cars, and trees. It then goes back to the second scene and continues to transition between scenes before ending in the third scene.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Lower your right arm.
Gold Move 2: While facing the left, throw your right arm down in a quarter circle and stomp your right foot.
Feel It Still is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- The trees, mountains, and red color palette used are inspired by the music video for the song.
- Additionally, the retro cars in the routine look similar to the ones in the junkyard scene from the music video.
- The thumbnail of the official US trailer is styled similar to the songs from Just Dance 2017, instead of using the new Just Dance 2018 style.
- This is also the case with Mi Gente.
- The coach’s shoes sometimes turn partially blue.
- "It’s time to give a little to/the kids in the middle/But oh, until it falls/Won’t bother me" is misinterpreted as "It’s time to give a little tip/Kids in the middle/More over ’til it falls/Don’t bother me".
- This is also the case for Google’s display of the lyrics.
- The song’s avatar can be found in the background of All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) (Alternate).
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|