The song also has an Extreme Version.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of women dressed in regal aristocratic attire. Each of them has a different colored outline.
P1 has deep purple neatly arranged medium-length hair with a golden tiara with red-pink and green gems. She is dressed in a short bright magenta ballgown, with a frilly puffed skirt and puffed shoulders, and a deep V-cut neck. It is secured by a golden belt around the waist with a blue centerpiece. The dress has a glittery shimmer over the body and the sides of the skirt. The rest of the dress has a cottony finish. She also wears blue stilettos with pink-and-blue supports, two sets of golden bangles on each arm, a golden necklace with a similar blue centerpiece as the belt and a pair of short golden earrings with red gems. Her glove is light green. She has a sky blue outline.
P2 has long pink hair tied in a braid, which is resting on her right shoulder. She is dressed in a sky blue long dress with a velvety finish, having a plaited medium-length skirt with a slightly darker blue belt securing the waist. The dress has long puffy sleeves, cut around the collarbones, and the chest of the dress goes up to her neck to form a collar with a central red stone. It has a frilled neckline that goes around the shoulders. Her heels are lavender with gold and red accents. She also wears red gem earrings, and a golden wreath-like headband with red gems on top of her. Her glove is reddish pink. She has a purple-violet outline.
P3 has coral pink hair tied into a top bun, with frizzy hair hanging on each side of the front. She is dressed in a short purple ballgown with a heavily pleated puffy skirt, and frilled puffy shoulders. It has a round cut around the neck, and the overall dress has a silky finish. Her heels are red stilettos with golden straps. She wears golden bangles on each of her wrists. She wears a heavy golden necklace with a reflective glass centerstone, a pair of dangle golden earrings and a hairband that doubles as a tiara, with a row of blue gems studded into it. Her glove is cyan and extended to her elbow. She has a yellow outline.
The background is inspired from the main dance set of the music video. It has a golden and black color scheme, and has a varying number of golden arches with branch-and-leaf designs panning in and out of the map throughout the choreography. The setting is sparkly and glittery. During the pre-chorus, the bright gold atmosphere goes dark in the first half, while the branch-and-leaf designs start to glow. A central fountain surrounded by spiral outgrowths from a platform, rises up behind P2 as the pre-chorus ends, which lights up in bright yellow and starts spinning during the chorus.
Each of the coaches are seen standing on individual golden podiums, with a solid striped design accented at the side, which rotates in and out of the frame as the song progresses. The edges of the podium are also seen lighting up in a ring-like golden glow with the beat at some parts. The central podium (P2) sometimes rises up and comes down, while the edge podiums (P1 & P3) shift towards the front and back multiple times, alternatively.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: From P1 to P3, quickly put your arms down in a "x" form.
Gold Move 2: This is the final move of the routine.
- P1: Slowly put your hand opened under your right cheek, while slightly turning your body to the right side.
- P2: Put your right hand on your left shoulder and slightly move your upper body to the right.
- P3: Slowly raise your right hand to form a 90° degree angle, with the palm of your hand upwards and your hand directed to the right side.
Feel Special appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- 30-Minute Workout
- Eastern Inspirations
- Fairy Dances
- Girl Power!
- Girl Squad
- Just Dance 2021 Hits
- Royality Cool
- Simple Dances
- Trios and Quartets
- World Tour
Just Dance Now
- Groovy Queens!
- Feel Special is the second song by Twice in the series.
- Feel Special is the twelfth Korean-language song in the series.
- Feel Special was one of three songs to have been leaked via Microsoft's website before the official announcement of Just Dance 2021, the others being Don’t Start Now and Señorita.
- In the chorus, the lyric "Saram" appears twice despite only being sung once.
- This choreography is based off the official choreography from the music video.
- The gems on P1’s tiara are all blue on her avatar, while most of them are red-pink in the gameplay and menu assets.
- The routine is showed in the "Nintendo Switch My Way – Just Dance" video on the official Nintendo channel.
- Feel Special is the second Trio routine in the series where each dancer has a differently colored outline, after I Like It.
- P1 can be seen to be suddenly sliding multiple times.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms’ names:
- On the official website for 舞力全开, the song's screenshot appears, despite it not being in the game.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=302s (better source needed)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=43s (better source needed)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdmOYNluEM&t=147s (better source needed)
- File:Feelspecial misspelt pictogram.PNG
- File:Feelspecial misspelt pictogram 2.PNG
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|