Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue/black hair. She is wearing a tie-dye blue and purple shirt that exposes the midriff, tight sliver leather pants, blue and silver stiletto heels, and red triangular earrings. The coach has a blue outline.
The routine switches between backgrounds. At some points, the dance takes place in the middle of four striped walls. At other points, the dance takes places in front of neon-colored bars of different heights. The boxes and cubes in the first background are very similar to Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Quickly throw your arms down.
Feel This Moment appears in the following Mashups:
Feel This Moment appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cross Cross
- Once More With Feeling
- Shake It Down
- Spring Wings
- Wake Me Up
- Waking up
- Feel This Moment is the second song by Pitbull in the series.
- Feel This Moment is the third song by Christina Aguilera in the series.
- Feel This Moment was first heard in the E3 trailer; however, it was only revealed to be in the tracklist nearly three months later.
- Feel This Moment samples parts of Take On Me.
- The coach’s pants were first used in Crazy Little Thing.
- In the Just Dance Now files of Feel This Moment, there are two Beta pictograms, one in lighter colors and one in default colors.
- In the preview, the first four pictograms are in the color of Beta pictogram 1, even though the dancer’s color scheme is the same. This likely indicates that the dancer was supposed to be colored differently during Christina Aguilera’s parts.
- On Just Dance Now, the avatar for this song will be unlocked after reaching level 2 on Turn Up the Love.
- At the beginning of the second chorus, the coach messes up on her footing a little bit.
- When the coach puts her right hand on her hip, a part of her glove turns dark blue.
- In the menu assets, the coach’s glove is more green than yellow.
- A pictogram of the routine references Wiimotes (the Nintendo Wii remote controls).
- In fact, the coach looks like she is holding a remote control when she does such moves.
- The album background is a little bit more shifted up than the background in the menu square.
- The coach appears in the background of Blurred Lines.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|