|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with dark blue hair in a bob. She wears a magenta and dark blue 8-bit patterned shirt that is tied up to expose the midriff, sliver metallic leggings, blue and silver stiletto heels. She accessorizes with red triangular earrings. She has a blue outline.
The routine switches between backgrounds. At some points, the dance takes place in the middle of four striped walls. At other points, the dance takes places in front of neon-colored bars of different heights. There are also boxes and cubes in the first background which are very similar to Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Quickly throw your arms down.
Feel This Moment appears in the following Mashups:
Feel This Moment appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cross Cross
- Once More With Feeling
- Shake It Down
- Spring Wings
- Wake Me Up
- Waking up
- Feel This Moment is the second song by Pitbull in the series.
- It is his first song in Just Dance 2014.
- Feel This Moment is the third song by Christina Aguilera in the series.
- The song samples Take on Me.
- Feel This Moment was the song in the Just Dance Now app in The Emoji Movie.
- At the beginning of the second chorus, the coach messes up on her footing a little bit.
- When the coach puts her right hand on her hip, a part of her glove turns dark blue.
- In the menu assets, the coach’s glove is more green than yellow.
- The album background is a little bit more shifted up than the background in the menu square.
- In the Just Dance Now files of Feel This Moment, there are two Beta pictograms, one in lighter colors and one in default colors.
- In the preview, the first four pictograms are in the color of Beta pictogram 1, even though the dancer’s color scheme is the same. This likely indicates that the dancer was supposed to be colored differently during Christina Aguilera’s parts.
- On Just Dance Now, the avatar for this song can be unlocked after reaching level 2 on Turn Up the Love.
- Four pictograms reference WiiMotes (the Nintendo Wii remote controls).
- The coach appears in the background of Blurred Lines, but in a different color scheme.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|