Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long, red, curly hair and two black chokers. She wears an olive green army jacket, a long, low cut, navy blue dress, a navy blue leg garter, short, red socks, and black ankle boots. In 8th-generation consoles, the coach has an orange outline, whereas, in 7th-generation consoles, her outline is cyan.
The background takes places in a partially destroyed Japanese city with vegetation growing on the buildings and fallen signs that have Japanese written on them. The girl is on top of a building with a destroyed wall. After a daytime sequence, the city goes into nighttime during each chorus. During the night, the signs of the buildings light up in left and right patterns. After the first chorus, the scenery turns into a drawn-out grayscale, with blobs of green and blue colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Cross your hands across your chest, and lift your right leg up.
Gold Move 3: Throw your right leg out and punch your right arm to the side, then bring them back in.
Fight Club appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Fight Club is the second song in Just Dance to use the oriental riff, after Kung Fu Fighting.
- "Let’s put it all behind us and make love" is misinterpreted as "Let’s put it all behind us and make up".
- There are two lyric errors:
- The first one involves the line "Comes to shove", where the "e" at the end is followed by a placeholder letter.
- The second one involves the lines "Put it all behind us" and "I don’t want the drama", which appear suddenly.
- Fight Club is one of three maps in Just Dance 2018 whose codename (Sidewinder) is the name of a snake; the others are Boom Boom (Copperhead) and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (Cottonmouth).
- The dancer’s hairstyle and outfit resemble that of Lights in her album Skin and Earth, as the well as the character Enaia Jin of the comic series of the same name.
- The logo from Skin and Earth appears on one of the buildings in the background.
- The thumbnail for Fight Club’s preview gameplay, which originally had leaked before the track confirmation on September 27, 2017, had the song’s codename, "Sidewinder", as the song’s title.
- On October 2, 2017, the teaser previews were removed from the justdancegame channel. They were made public again the following day.
- On 7th-gen versions of Just Dance 2018, the pictograms are in default colors (green with red arrows).
- Additionally, the coach’s outline seems to be more luminous.
- The 7th-gen version of the routine use a different set of menu assets, which portray the coach with a blue outline.
- On 7th-gen consoles, the avatar has browner hair, an ochre jacket, and a differently shaped neckline.
- On the official Just Dance website, Fight Club is featured in place of Boom Boom.
- The promotional gameplay was also misnamed as "Iggy Azalea ft. Zedd - BOOM BOOM 304601".
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|