Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long, red, curly hair. She wears an olive green army jacket, a long, low cut, navy blue dress, a navy blue leg garter, short, red socks, and black ankle boots. In 8th-generation consoles, the coach has an orange outline, whereas in 7th-generation consoles, her outline is cyan.
The background takes places in a partially destroyed Japanese city with vegetation growing on the buildings, the girl being on top of a building with a destroyed wall. After a daytime sequence, the city goes into nighttime during each chorus. During the night, the signs of the buildings light up in left and right patterns. After the first chorus, the scenery turns into a drawn-out grayscale, with splashes of green and blue colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Cross your hands across your chest, and lift your right leg up.
Gold Move 3: Throw your right leg out and punch your right arm to the side, then bring them back in.
- The thumbnail for Fight Club’s preview gameplay, which originally had leaked before the track confirmation on September 27, 2017, had the song’s codename, Sidewinder, as the song’s title.
- Fight Club samples the oriental riff, a stereotypical series of notes often associated with oriental culture. This riff has also been used in Kung Fu Fighting.
- "Let’s put it all behind us and make love" is misinterpreted as "Let’s put it all behind us and make up".
- There is a lyric error involving the line "Comes to shove", where the "e" at the end is followed by a placeholder letter.
- The dancer’s hairstyle and outfit resembles that of Lights in her album and comic series, Skin and Earth.
- The logo from Skin and Earth appears on one of the buildings in the background.
- On October 2, 2017, the teaser previews were removed from the justdancegame channel.
- They were made public again the following day.
- Fight Club is one of three songs in Just Dance 2018 whose codename (Sidewinder) is the name of a snake; the others are The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (Cottonmouth) and Boom Boom (Copperhead).
- The 7th-gen consoles uses the default color of pictograms (green with red arrows).
- Additionally, the coach’s outline seems to be more luminous.
- 7th-Gen versions of the routine use a different set of menu assets, which portray the coach with a blue outline.
- According to the 7th-Gen avatar, the coach initially had browner hair, an ochre jacket, and a differently shaped neckline.
- On the official Just Dance website, Fight Club is featured in place of Boom Boom.
- The promotional gameplay was misnamed as "Iggy Aazalea ft. Zedd - BOOM BOOM 304601", too.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|