- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He wears a dark gray hat, a purple patterned leather jacket over a red top, long leather jeans, a black belt, and a pair of red sneakers.
The background follows the template for the other Extreme routines in Just Dance 2014, which is an arrangement of quadrilateral walls and platforms. They mainly flash red, purple, and gray, and silhouettes of the dancer appear on occasion in those colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Slowly throw both of your arms up at your sides.
Gold Move 3: Very quickly, throw both of your arms out to your sides.
Fine China (Extreme) appears in the following Mashups:
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Love Boat
- Macarena (Gentlemen)
- Miss Understood
- Prince Ali
- Rich Girl
Fine China (Extreme) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the caption attributed to his dance moves:
- Snap The Rhythm
- Swag Master
Fine China (Extreme Version) appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- The Fit List!
- Main article: Fine China#General
- Fine China (Extreme Version) is the only Extreme routine on Just Dance Unlimited to have a Low effort rating.
- In Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2019, two menu colors (1A and 1B) are applied on the menu banner, although Just Dance 2019 generally uses only 1A (the first one).
- This is the only case in the game.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, all of the pictograms have been remade and some have been added.
- This makes Fine China (Extreme Version) the eleventh post-Just Dance 3 routine to receive changes in its pictograms.
- Besides the lyric misinterpretations that appear in both the Classic routine and the Extreme Version, there are four more lyric errors:
- The word "you’re" in the lyric "Or act like you’re my girl" is misspelled as "your".
- "And the saying goes" is misinterpreted as "And they say it goes".
- The fourth time "I’m not dangerous" is sung, the lyrics read "not I’m dangerous."
- "Favorite", the American version of the word, is spelled as "favourite", the version for many other countries.
- All of these errors were fixed in Just Dance Unlimited.
- In the remade pictograms, orange-reddish pixels surround the colored part of the arrows and the emblems. More of them can be seen in the sharp corners of the snap emblems.
- In the Wii U version of Just Dance Unlimited, the pictograms have default colors.
- The Just Dance Now preview uses the old pictograms, although the pictogram slide is from Just Dance 2018 and 2019.
- Fine China (Extreme Version) is not featured in the All Songs F-J section in Just Dance Now.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|