"Finesse (Remix)" (Extreme Version) is playable on Just Dance 2019, where the routine can be unlocked by getting Superstar on Finesse (Remix) (Classic) on 8th-gen consoles and the Nintendo Switch and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine is also available on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman. She has brown box braids, black rounded-glasses with a yellow frame, a blue denim jacket with yellow and red outlines at the edges, a yellow bracelet on her left hand, a plaid sleeveless pink half-shirt and shorts, long orange socks with black knee-protectors above and black shoes. She has two solid outlines: a thick, white one and a thin, black one underneath.
The routine uses the same background as the Classic version; however, this background is divided into squares and changes colors by patterns, like lines and cubes. The background mostly flashes colors like dark green, purple, red, black, dark blue, and orange.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your right hand and slide your right leg to the left.
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up and your left arm down, and move them in the opposite way.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms out while bending your knees.
Gold Move 4: Bend your knees and put your right hand on your chin with your left arm supporting it.
Finesse (Remix) (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Feelin' Sweet and Dancin' Sassy
Just Dance Now
- Groove and Glitter!
- Groovy Queens!
- All Songs F-J
- Main article: Finesse (Remix)#General
- Finesse (Remix) (Extreme Version) is the only routine in Just Dance 2019 to have more than three Gold Moves.
- Bang Bang Bang (Extreme Version) and Finesse (Remix) (Extreme Version) are the second and third Alternate routines to apply an animated grid template over the background of their Classic counterparts, after Despacito (Extreme Version).
- Three pictograms reference Ghostbusters in their names.
- The preview gameplay only features four players.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|