Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a male-male-female-female style dance crew. They wear 1990’s style clothing that resembles Bruno and Cardi’s outfits from the music video.
P1 is a man. He is wearing a magenta cap, a navy blue shirt, and a yellow-and-blue-striped jacket. He also sports light blue jeans and a gold strap chain.
P2 is a man. He wears a blue hat, a light blue vest covers a yellow tank top with yellow and purple patterns, blue pants, and pink shoes.
P3 is a woman. She has braided hair, a multicolored jacket, a navy blue bra, purple shorts, black leggings, and orange shoes.
P4 is a woman. She sports earrings, a pink and yellow bra, a cyan top with black covering, an orange bracelet on her left hand, blue jeans, and purple shoes.
The background changes a lot during the routine, but still keeps the urban 90’s theme throughout.
During the verses, the routine takes place in a building rooftop with a city scape in the back that changes in two different colors: one in purple, and another in orange. The buildings will usually flip vertically or horizontally depending on the dancers movements. In the pre-chorus, it changes into a warehouse setting, mainly colored purple. In the back, you can see staircases with different silouettes of people dancing on them. Behind that is a city skyline that transitions from orange to blue. In the chorus, there are various different lines and shapes with the large ones being a circle and a triangle, while palm trees can be found on the right side. There are also two metal fences on each side.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Throw your arms down.
Gold Move 2: This is the final move of the routine:
- P1: Leaning back, place your right hand under your chin and your left arm across your chest.
- P2: Angled right with your legs spread, place your left arm across your chest and grab your left shoulder with your right hand.
- P3: Place your left hand on your right hip and your right hand on the side of your face while looking left.
- P4: With your legs spread and your left knee popped out, place your left hand on your leg and your right hand on your hip with your elbow out.
- Finesse (Remix) is the fourth song by Bruno Mars in the series.
- However, this is his fifth song in the entire franchise, after Just The Way You Are (Just Dance Kids 2, The Smurfs Dance Party).
- Finesse (Remix) is the eighth remix to be used in the series.
- The official clean version of the song is used in the game, in which "ass" and "s**t" are censored. Also, the delayed ending of the song is cut.
- Finesse (Remix) was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2019, in which the following lyric was cited: "Cause I love the way it feels/When we grind"
- The orchestral instrumental version of Finesse (Remix) was used as one of the songs in Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference.
- There is a pictogram that is colored wrong (two pictograms after the first Gold Move) where P2 and P3’s colors are switched.
- The background takes inspiration from the music video.
- P4’s shoes glitch when the coaches move their arms.
- As seen in a promotional image, P4’s color scheme was slightly different: her top was aquamarine green instead of cobalt blue, and her jeans and her glove were darker.
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|