"Fire" by LLP featuring Mike Diamondz is featured on Just Dance 2019.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men.
P1 is wearing a yellow beanie, a pair of sunglasses, a long-sleeved shirt with purple arms, turquoise elbows and top, yellow center and blue bottom, a pair of orange pants, a black belt, purple socks, and a pair of yellow sneakers.
P2 is wearing a light-orange cap with a brim that is white on top and purple below, a pair of sunglasses, a shirt with purple, yellow, black, and blue squares on it, a black watch on his right wrist, turquoise shorts, yellow socks, and a pair of black sneakers with white laces and soles.
The routine is set within a video-game. The routine begins with "Fire" written in the background and shows "Start" and "Options", like in a video game. There is a flame that "chooses" what the player wants, making the two coaches get revealed. Then, the background changes to purple and appears to be a character selection menu, and the characters are changed. The "selected characters" are coaches from previous games:
- 24K Magic (Classic) (P2)
- Fire (P2)
- Animals (Classic) (P2)
- Automaton (Classic)
- Sexy And I Know It
- Another One Bites the Dust (Classic) (P1)
- Beep Beep I’m A Sheep
- I Gotta Feeling (Classic)
- Circus (Classic) (P1)
- Into You
- Diamonds (Classic)
- John Wayne (Classic)
- Kool Kontact (P2)
- Best Song Ever (P4)
- Fire (P1)
The background then changes into a "LOADING" screen. "LOADING" is seen flickering and shaking, with some fruits like pineapples and watermelons on the loading line. At some parts, the background zooms in. Then, the background changes to two men that resemble the coaches running in their own path (orange and light blue), making it look like a video game (collecting hearts and pineapples, and jumping over obstacles).
Then, the word "Fire" appears in the background as a title and is repeated multiple times.
Thereafter, the background changes to orange pixels and pixelated characters that explode are seen. The background then returns to the previous scene, but this time, with "Bullet" as the title. After the first Gold Move happens, there is a yellow blur on the screen that is changed to a sliced watermelon and "YOU WIN" is flickering.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point to each other while nodding. P1 does this while squatting to the left and P2 does this while squatting to the right.
Gold Move 2: Raise both of your arms.
- "C**k", "hard", "po***ny", "cooky", "woody", and "making love" are censored.
- "C**k" and "making love" were not censored in the gameplay teasers.
- "Making" is still shown in the lyrics.
- When the lyrics "I know you are" are shown for the first time, the word "are" is missing, but when it is sung the second time, the word "are" is present.
- The thumbnails of the UK and other European teasers for the song misspell “LLP” as “LPP”.
- In the preview, glowing effects are applied on the dancers after the first chorus.
- In the teaser, P1 from the Classic routine of Where Are You Now? can be seen.
- In a preview from Instagram, the coaches turn light blue after the chorus ends. However, in the final version, the coaches do not turn light blue.
- In the postcard of the character selection menu, different coaches can be seen instead of the one of the routine.
- P1’s avatar originally had a collar, but it was removed.
Behind The Scenes
Official Lyric Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|