|This article is about LLP’s song. You may be looking for Michelle Delamor’s song with a similar name.|
The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2019, but it was never added in the final version for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men. Their features are cel shaded, a technique using less shading color. They have black and white outlines.
P1 has black hair with thick strands and has a yellow beanie on his head. He wears a long-sleeved polo shirt shirt with yellow collars, purple sleeves and the top divided into three sections, with the upper in cyan, the middle in yellow and the bottom in blue. He also wears yellow jeans, purple ankle socks and yellow sneakers with white laces and soles. He also wears black sunglasses and a small black chain necklace under his collar.
P2 has short black hair with a yellow cap with blue parts. He wears a multicolored shirt with black borders in his sleeves and neck holes, with the shirt containing blue, purple and yellow squares, separated by the black borders. He also wears cyan tight shorts, yellow ankle socks and black sneakers with white laces and soles. He wears black circular sunglasses, black bead necklace and a black watch on his left wrist.
The routine is set within a video-game. The routine begins with "FIRE" written in the background and shows "START" and "OPTIONS", like in a video game. There is a flame that "chooses" what the player wants, making the two coaches get revealed. Then, the background changes to purple and appears to be a character selection screen, and the characters are changed. The "selected characters" are coaches from previous games:
|24K Magic (P2)||★★||★★★★||★★★★||★★★|
|Sexy And I Know It||★★★||★★||★★||★★★★|
|Another One Bites the Dust (P1)||★★★★||★★★||★★★||★★|
|Beep Beep I’m A Sheep||★★★||★★||★★★||★★★★|
|I Gotta Feeling||????||????||????||????|
|Kool Kontact (P2)||★★★★||★★★||★★||★★★★|
|Best Song Ever (P4)||★★★★||★★||★★★||★★★|
The background then changes into a "LOADING" screen. "LOADING" is seen flickering and shaking, with some fruits like pineapples and watermelons on the loading line. At some parts, the background zooms in. Then, the background changes to two men that resemble the coaches running in their own path (orange and light blue), making it look like a video game (collecting hearts and pineapples, and jumping over obstacles).
Then, the word "FIRE" appears in the background as a title and is repeated multiple times.
Thereafter, the background changes to orange pixels and pixelated characters that explode are seen. The background then returns to the previous scene, but this time, with "BULLET" as the title. After the first Gold Move happens, there is a yellow blur on the screen that is changed to a sliced watermelon and "YOU WIN" is flickering.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point to each other while nodding. P1 does this while squatting to the left and P2 does this while squatting to the right.
Gold Move 2: Raise both of your arms.
Fire is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- "C**k", "hard", "po***ny", "cooky", "woody", and "making love" are censored.
- "C**k" and "making love" were not censored in the gameplay teasers.
- "Making" is still shown in the lyrics.
- In the E3 version "C**k" was uncensored and "come" was censored.
- When the lyrics "I know you are" are shown for the first time, the word "are" is missing, but when it is sung the second time, it is present.
- The thumbnails of the UK and other European teasers for the song misspell “LLP” as “LPP”.
- In the preview, glowing effects are applied on the dancers after the first chorus.
- In the teaser, P1 from the Classic routine of Where Are You Now? can be seen.
- In a preview from Instagram, the coaches turn light blue after the chorus ends. However, in the final version, the coaches do not turn light blue.
- In the postcard of the character selection menu, different coaches can be seen instead of the one of the routine.
- P1’s avatar originally had a collar, but it was removed.
- P1 appears in the "How to add songs to Playlists" tip in Just Dance 2020.
- P1 makes a cameo in the trailer for Season 3: Virtual Paradise.
- The routine makes a cameo on an arcade machine in Mood.
Behind the Scenes
Official Lyric Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|