Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman with black bobbed hair. She wears a red jumpsuit with a black rectangle around the suit (which cuts off around the abdomen area of the coach) and black sleeve cuffs on it, a pair of red and black sunglasses, some black and gold high heels, along with a golden choker and golden diamond-shaped earrings.
The background contains multiple lines that wave around while reacting and changing colors to the beat of the song and the coach's movements.
During the chorus, the lines move around in a spiral motion and there is a yellow light in the center of the background where the coach is. When the coach turns from right to left, the lines become highlighted yellow to the coach's movements.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swing your arms side to side.
Gold Move 2: Point your fists to the floor before rising your arms up slowly.
To unlock Fire on the Dancefloor, go to the "Redeem Code" section in the Extras/Options Menu and type in any of the 15 following codes:
This only works on 8th-generation consoles (Wii U, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One) and the Nintendo Switch.
- Fire On The Dancefloor is the second song by Michelle Delamor in the series.
- The UK preview’s thumbnail does not feature the song artist’s name, unlike other thumbnails.
- Fire On The Dancefloor is the sixth song that can be unlocked through a code.
- The Just Dance Now cover uses the diagonal glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- On March 7, 2019, the title has been updated to "Fire on the Floor" on Just Dance Now.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|