Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a man with black, shoulder-length hair. He wears a pair of aviator sunglasses, an orange cap, a hot pink polo shirt with purple borders, a pair of black jeans with knee holes and a gold chain connected to belt hoops, a golden and black watch on his right arm, and a pair of blue sneakers with yellow stripes and platforms. During the chorus, his cap turns pink and his shirt is aqua blue with green borders.
The background is a silhouetted sketch of London. There are cars and human silhouettes (which are mostly purple) that move in choppy frames. The city's colors are shown as black and red, and the sky's colors are shown as aqua green, dark red, and yellow. Before the chorus, only a pink phone booth is shown. During the chorus, a woman's silhouette stands still and in large view on the right side of the screen. In one of the verses, numerous burgers and cartons of fries (or chips as the British call it) fly upward, and in another one, a road appears. There are photographs of some burgers, cartons of fries, soda cans, plastic cups, and an umbrella floating around. The UK flag pattern can be seen in the background. The background repeats, but the second time it starts to rain. The song ends with the phone booth and silhouette of the woman.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Throw both of your arms in, as if you are closing in an X.
Fit But You Know It is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Break A Sweat
- Street Cred
- Dance into the 2000s
- 15-Minute Workout
- 30-Minute Workout
- Cap It Off!
- Simple Dances
Just Dance Now
- 2020 Party Starter!
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs F-J
- The official clean version is used in-game, in which "crack", "f**king", and "f**k" are censored. "Drunk" and "Stella" are separately censored.
- The radio edit is used in-game, which cuts the intro, the third chorus, the fourth verse and the outro.
- In an advert for Just Dance Now that was updated on January 22, 2020, the song title is referenced as "Fit But You Know".
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
- The menu square is a reference to the music video, where the band sings in photographs.
- In the Just Dance Now preview, the pictogram bar from Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance 2019 is used.
- Playing Fit But You Know It three times on Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Let’s Go To The Mall shopping bags and caution sign sticker.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|