Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a young girl with brown hair, which is tied in the back. She wears a headband with brown monkey ears on the side. She also wears an orange and white striped blouse, brown shorts and a pair of light brown sandals.
The background looks like a bedroom on a treehouse, mainly composed of a bed with a green blanket and white pillows. There are some leaves and lianes on the sides of the screen and, behind the bed, there is a wooden wall with a huge window, showing many trees and the silhouette of a mountain.
Behind the main dancer, there are four backup dancers: two boys and two girls. The girls are dressed the same way as the main coach, while the boys wear a brown hoodie with monkey ears over their striped T-shirt, a pair of brown shorts and black shoes.
After the line "And bumped his head" is sung, one of the backup dancers jumps off the screen moving as if he or she were hit by something. On the final "And bumped her head," the main coach stays on the screen, but gets hit by something way heavy, and gets a concussion at the end.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Jump up and wave your arms side to side.
Appearances in Playlists
Five Little Monkeys is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- In the remake, the lyrics read "One fell off and bumped his head", when "He fell off and bumped his head" is actually sung.
- Alright, Five Little Monkeys, Jump Up!, and Something That I Want are the second, third, fourth, and fifth songs to start with a Gold Move, after Happy Birthday To You.
- Five Little Monkeys is the first map in the Kids series to have four background dancers instead of two.
- This was intentional, because of the song title.
- The sit at the end of the song is counted as a move in the original game, but not in the remake.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|