Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short flowy golden blonde hair with bangs. She wears a purplish magenta loose blouse with sleeves and black sleeve edges, black tie around her neck, a black skirt, a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black high-heel ankle boots. She has a purple outline.
The routine starts in a living room. it changes into a reddish background at various parts starting with the line "Fly so high". During Gold Move 2, the background changes into a watery texture. Before Gold Move 3, the background turns into a spotlight in the living room.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 3: Jump while putting your hands up, then down.
Gold Move 4: Bend down slightly, and put your hand over your mouth.
- Follow Me is one of the few songs with the Gold Move pictogram is closest to the start of the song: the first Gold Move occurs within just ten seconds.
- The coach’s outfit and choreography are based from the official music video.
- The dancer’s outfit shares many similarities with P2 of Me And My Broken Heart.
- E-Girls is a mix of two Japanese groups, Flower and Happiness.
- This makes it the second song by Happiness in the series, after We Can Fly.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|