"Follow the Leader" (Sweat) is playable on Just Dance 2014. The routine can be unlocked for 10 Mojo on the Wii, and through Ubisoft Club on all other consoles.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He has black hair and a black beard and wears a red exercise jacket with colored patches, red, green, and yellow bands around his left hand, a noticeable black tank top underneath, dark blue jeans, and a tangerine outline.
The set for the routine is similar in style to all the other Sweat routines. It takes place on a race track that lights up. The lines on the sweat background are yellow. The spaces between them flash dark blue and turquoise. Pink also rushes through the dark blue and turquoise. The space surrounding the background also lights up as a fiery red at some parts of the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Lower both of your arms.
"Follow the Leader" (Sweat Version) appears in the following Mashups:
- Best Song Ever (Fitness)
- Feel So Right
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- It's You
- Miss Understood
- Turn Up The Love
"Follow the Leader" (Sweat Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Cardio Lunge
- Fitness Punch
- Intense Jumps
- Serious Fitness
- Strecht It
- Main article: Follow the Leader#General
- "Follow the Leader" (Sweat Version) routine is unlocked with Mojo on the Wii version of Just Dance 2014 but with Ubisoft Club on other consoles.
- It is the only Sweat routine that is a Mojo/Ubisoft Club unlockable in the game.
- It is the third alternate routine to be unlocked with Ubisoft Club in the series, after the Sweat version of I Was Made For Lovin’ You and the alternate version of Call Me Maybe.
- It is also the second Sweat routine to be unlocked with Ubisoft Club in the series after I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- Originally, the coach had a slightly different color scheme; the dancer's hair, shirt, and pants were originally dark blue, and he previously lacked a mustache.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|