- For the Just Dance Kids 2014 routine, see Footloose (Just Dance Kids 2014).
"Footloose" has an alternate routine that is playable on Just Dance 2018 as a part of Kids Mode. The routine is also available on Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. The song can be played through Kids Mode via Just Dance 2019 and Just Dance 2020.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a prehistoric man with dreads. He has a necklace made out of fangs. His whole outfit is made out of light maroon fur. He has leg warmers that are made out of the same material as his outfit. He has a blue and black stripped sash that goes from his left shoulder and covers his hips.
The background represents the prehistoric era of dinosaurs. It has a jungle full of them, volcanoes, and a river. Throughout the dance, dinosaurs from brachiosaurus, raptors, and a baby triceratops appear and follow the beat of the dancer. During the bridge, a brachiosaurus shows up.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Throw your right arm up and give a kick with your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Jump and put your arms up bent 90°, as if you were flexing your muscles.
Gold Move 3: Put your left arm in front of your face and your right arm stretched out while facing the right.
Footloose (Kids Mode) appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Main article: Footloose#General
- The Wilhelm scream can be heard at the end of the routine.
- This makes this the second routine to use the Wilhelm scream, after Never Gonna Give You Up.
- Footloose (Kids Mode) is the second routine where the dancer gets scared by something at the end, after I Will Survive.
- Footloose (Kids Mode) does not fully highlight the last lyric.
- Footloose (Kids Mode) is shortened where the second half of the bridge and the final chorus are cut out.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, the audio of this version can still be heard at the end when it is supposed to cut out.
- This also happens with the Kids Mode version of Waka Waka (This Time for Africa).
- A sticker of the triceratops in the background can be unlocked by dancing to Taki Taki (Caveman Version) three times.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|