Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet. Each coach has a different colored outline.
P1 is a boy with a dark blue bowl-cut. He wears blue pajamas with golden moons and stars and golden socks on his feet. He has pink outline.
P2 is a ghost with big blue eyes, a red open mouth, and a wispy tail. He has a green ghostly aura-like outline.
The background takes place in a bedroom with toys on the floor, and other furniture, like a picture of P1 from Crucified. During a part of the song, more of the room is seen when then coaches start floating revealing more of the window.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your arms up slowly.
- Friendly Phantom is the fourth song by Halloween Thrills in the series.
- Crucified (P1) makes a cameo in a picture frame in the background.
- Friendly Phantom is the fourth duet where the pictogram’s arrows are the color of the coach’s glove instead of the pictogram (P2 only), after Da Funk, Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!, and One Thing.
- However, the Gold Move pictogram’s arrow is the same color as the pictogram.
- P2 has special pictograms, which lacks legs. Instead, what looks like a "tail" takes their place.
- In addition, their head is bigger than usual.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|