Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with cyan hair. She wears a small black top hat on the left side of her head, a red cuff around her neck, a clown-base dress with a red and gold tutu, black and white pantyhose with stripes on the left and diamond shapes on the right, and a pair of black ankle boots.
The background begins with a purple curtain in a dark room. The floor looks like a stage with a sun design. When the song starts, the curtain opens, and a theme park is behind it with a Ferris wheel and fireworks. There is also a ring with a sun design at the right, and a base where animals would sit on the left. At the upper left, a sun-styled spotlight is there and the north a somewhat door design.
At the chorus, the curtain closes and the ring flames up while spotlights turn on and off. The sun spotlight goes on until the end of the chorus, and the door design flashes. When "I'm gonna burn it down, down, down," is sung, three spotlight shine above the dancer at the same time.
The background keeps the same routine until after the second chorus. The ring's flames go off, the three spotlights from the same line ( "I’m gonna burn it down, down, down,"), and the dancer has a glowing white outline while the dancer darkens at the same time the floor design disappears. After that, the chorus stays its routine.
In Just Dance 2014 and later, the background routine is the same except when "Burn this sucker down" (After the second chorus) is sung, flames appear from behind the dancer.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: Throw your hands up while kneeling down on the floor.
Gold Move 3: Hit the floor with your right hand.
Gold Move 4: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 2, but standing.
Funhouse appears in the following Mashups:
- Bad Romance (Monsters)
- Could You Be Loved
- Fine China
- Flashdance ... What a Feeling
- Follow The Leader
- Just A Gigolo
- Just Dance
- Miss Understood
- Pound The Alarm
- Prince Ali
- Rich Girl
Funhouse appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves.
- Circus Cancan
- Circus Headbang
- Ground Sorrow
- Joker's Shake
- Puppet Disorder
- Puppet Shake
- Sexy Harlequin
- Funhouse is the second song by P!nk in the series.
- The clean version of the song is used in-game, in which "f**ker" is replaced with "sucker".
- In Just Dance 2015, the first line of the song appears before it is sung; then, it disappears for a while and reappears again.
- The line "My key don't fit my lock no more" is misinterpreted as "My key don't fit my life no more".
- Funhouse is the ninth Solo routine that has two avatars instead of one, after Roar and Song 2. In Just Dance 2014, the first one can be purchased for 5 Mojocoins, and the second one can be purchased along with the map itself; however, as opposed to Roar and Song 2, the two avatars of Funhouse are almost identical, with the only difference being the hairstyle: in fact, the second avatar has messier hair and a more glittery hat.
- If We Can’t Stop had not been removed from the Just Dance 2014 shop, Funhouse would have been the fourth Solo map with more than one avatar.
- The coach’ top hat is very glitchy, especially the top of it, as it constantly clips from black to white.
- In the Just Dance 4 preview gameplay, two pictograms appear late.
- In a Behind the Scenes video of Just Dance 4, the coach is described as a "crazy ballerina".
- In Funhouse’s appearances after Just Dance 4, distorted circus/funfair music is heard before the song plays; besides, when "Burn this sucker down" is sung, flames rise in the background.
- On Just Dance 2014, if the player pauses the game at the end of the routine, Never Gonna Give You Up’s background will appear briefly when the game is resumed before commencing the score screen.
- This also happens with My Main Girl.
- In the Just Dance 2014 preview, the animation of the feedback is glitchy and the star bar remains empty.
- In Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015 Mashups, when the coach performs the moves in the bridge, she is missing the shadow she has in the actual routine.
- As with Moves Like Jagger, the avatar that comes with the purchase of Funhouse in Just Dance 2014 is unavailable in Just Dance 2015.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|