"J-Pop Drop" by Tom Haines and Christopher Branch is featured on Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance 2022 as part of Kids Mode, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限 (via Kids Mode on the latter two services). The song is titled as "Funky Robot", and the artists are credited as Dancing Bros in game.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a robot. It has a red cylindrical head with a yellow antenna on the top, a blue stripe with two yellow eyes, a yellow semisphere on each side and a big smile, a red body with blue highlights and buttons, a yellow speed gauge, blue arms with red wrists, blue legs with red feet and two dots on each.
At the start of the routine, the background consists of assembling robots on a conveyor belt starting from their legs and torsos. Later, as the background ascends upwards, the robots get more parts. First, they get arms and after that, heads. They then get antennas and are seen in the last scene on a dance floor. In the final scene, many robots are seen dancing along with the coach. The dance floor is flashing yellow and pink. There are also gears that can be seen behind the robots.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bend your arms 90° and move them from left to right.
Gold Move 2: While facing the right, raise your left arm and lower the right one gradually.
Funky Robot is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs F-J
- Funky Robot is the fourth song by Dancing Bros. in the series.
- The song was used as the entrance theme of Yoshi Tatsu in his World Wrestling Entertainment career since Florida Championship Wrestling.
- The original song title is spelled as "Jpop Drop" in the .json file from Just Dance Now.
- In the menu assets, the coach lacks the lancet on its speed gauge.
- While the coach walks towards the screen, a small part of the outline around his left foot gets cut out.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited cover and the 舞力全开 score card cover, the coach lacks its black outline.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|