- For the Just Dance Kids routine, see Funkytown (Just Dance Kids).
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male, green, frog-like alien. He is wearing a dark green suit with a Saturn logo, a white belt with a futurist ray weapon, and dark green boots.
RemakeIn the remake, the color palette for the dancer is now more saturated, and he now looks more realistic.
Just Dance 2
The background appears to take place in an old film. There are UFO ships flying around, as if there is an invasion going on, and one of the UFOs are shooting beams. Plus, there is a farm on the ground, and there are aliens can be seen walking around the place.
The colors for the background have been changed from black and white to sepia.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Flap your arms. All four moves are done consecutively during the chorus.
Funkytown appears in the following Mashups:
- Jamaican Dance
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
- Just a Gigolo
- Bad Romance (Monsters)
- Irish Meadow Dance
Funkytown appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Flying Frog
- Frog On Fire
- Funky Frog
- Funky Walk
- Funny Frog
- Funny Frog Swing
- Lazy Frog
- Mad Frog
- Traffic Frog
Appearances in Playlists
Funkytown is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Hallowwen Songs
- All Song F-J
- Sometimes, there is a pictogram glitch in Just Dance Now.
- A glitch involving the pictograms happens in the preview, too.
- The background appears in Rock Lobster.
- In the Mashup for Jamaican Dance, three of the Gold Moves have been removed.
- When the dancer uses his tongue as a violin, it can actually be seen that, during the third repetition, his tongue comes out from the left side of his head and not from his mouth.
- In Just Dance Unlimited and later versions of Just Dance Now, the name of this track has been re-credited as Funky Town.
- Although the dancer in the routine is frowning, his avatar is smiling.
- Even though the dancer is in color, the background is black and white (sepia in the remake).
- In the Just Dance 2 menu square, the coach’s mouth has a slightly different shape.
- The cover by Sweat Invaders has a different ending from the original.
- Some of the pictograms have names that reference Tom Sawyer.
- This is the first song that was used in the film Shrek 2. The second is Accidentally in Love from Just Dance Kids 2, the third is Livin' la Vida Loca from Just Dance 4, and the fourth is Holding Out for a Hero from Just Dance 2015.
- In Just Dance Now, the preview didn't show the gold move effect during the gold move.
- In Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party, whenever the dancer raises his arms or jumps, his hand or head get cut out.
- This was fixed in the remake.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|