Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with long orange hair with a pink headband on it. She wears a long-sleeved sweater with pink and white stripes in the base and orange sleeves, a white bare section in her abdomen and an orange border at the bottom of her sweater, orange knee-length socks and pink high heels. She also wears pink earrings and a pink bracelet in her right arm. Her color scheme is darker in her appearance in Just Dance 3. She has a pink outline.
In the remake, her outfit colors are in a lighter shade of orange and the stripes on her shirt are now light pink instead of dark pink. Her outline is also now blue.
The background is pinkish-red with a picture of lightning bolts.
Just Dance 3
In Just Dance 3, it is more animated and the lightning bolts light up sometimes.
In the remake, there are four lights on the floor that follow the beat of the song, and some smoke floats. Towards the end, the background fades off with some flashes before the coach performs the last Gold Move, leaving the coach in total darkness.
There is 1 Shake Move on the Just Dance version:
Shake Move: Bend your body to the left and shake both of your hands as if you are worried.
There are 5 Gold Moves on the Just Dance 3 version, Note that Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4 are performed together:
Gold Move 1: Put both of your hands on your hips.
Gold Move 2: Put both of your hands as if to say "What?".
Gold Move 3: Put both of your hands on your ears.
Gold Move 4: Put both of your hands up.
Gold Move 5: Act like you're playing guitar with your right hand and holding it with your left hand.
There are 2 Shout-Out Lines in this routine. They are done consecutively:
Shout-Out Line 1: “What?”
Shout-Out Line 2: “What lady?”
Funplex (CSS Remix) appears in the following Mashups:
Funplex (CSS Remix) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cheer Girl Snap
- Cheer Snap
- Cheerlader’s Punch
- Cheerleader’s Punch
- Elbow Twist
- Half Time
- Kick Off
- Singing Cheerleader
- Snap ’N’ Sing
- Funplex (CSS Remix) is the first song by the B-52's in the Just Dance series.
- The extended remix is used in-game. It is shortened by a little less than 2 minutes.
- There are several differences between the Just Dance and the Just Dance 3 version in the lyrics:
- "Muzak" (from the line "Moving to the muzak") is shown as "music".
- "Funplex" is shown as "funplex" in Just Dance 3, removing the capitalized F.
- "Oh oh oh" is shown as "Oh Ohoh.." (with two dots instead of three).
- "Wonderbra" is divided into two words ("wonder bra") in Just Dance.
- "Hippie" and "T-shirt" are respectively spelled as "hippy" and "t-shirt" in Just Dance 3.
- "You kicked my heart" appears as "Kicked my heart" in Just Dance 3.
- The lyrics set from Just Dance 3 are used in the remake.
- The Just Dance 3 version of Funplex (CSS Remix) is the sixth routine to feature Gold Moves that appear consecutively, after I Want You Back, Proud Mary, Should I Stay or Should I Go, Sympathy For The Devil, and When I Grow Up.
- Funplex (CSS Remix) is known to be the only female dancer that is seen in the Love Boat Mashup.
- In a Just Create video of Just Dance 3, the clapping part of this remix was played.
- However, in the actual gameplay, the clapping part was taken out and some of the ending has been cut out.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu icon and coach selection menu, the coach lacks her bracelet.
- In Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4, there is a caption that has been misspelled as "Cheerlader’s Punch" (instead of "Cheerleader’s Punch").
- Gold Moves 1, 2, 3 and 4 are removed in Love Boat’s Mashup, as well as in every Party Master Mode in Just Dance 2014 that features that part of the routine.
- In the remake, this pictogram is incorrectly recycled during the second chorus: it tells the player to put only the right arm up, although the coach raises both.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|