"Futebol Crazy" by P. J. Borg (credited as The World Cup Girls) was featured on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party, the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 (as a downloadable track), Just Dance: Best Of, Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female goalie with frizzy green hair help up by yellow tassels. She is wearing a green tied crop top with a yellow collar, yellow and dark green gym shorts, yellow knee high socks, and green sneakers with yellow laces.
In the remake, the coach is no longer glowing and she is in a darker shade. In addition, she now has a light green outline. Her skin is also tinted a slight flesh color.
The background is a soccer (football outside of the U.S.) field where the dancer is the goalkeeper. The audience is turquoise and is holding up banners that say "RUN RUN RUN" and "VIVA FUTEBOL". Square LED lights are circled in the arena and the sky is at nighttime. A giant green and yellow soccer ball appears at the end of the routine, which the goalkeeper kicks to the screen. The dancer's reflection is visible on the ground. In the remake, the audience is colored orange and the ground is no longer reflective.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Close both of your arms in a circle.
Gold Moves 2, 3 and 4: Push out your hands and pull them in. These Gold Moves occur consecutively and rapidly.
Futebol Crazy appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I’m An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Jamaican Dance
- Tribal Dance
Futebol Crazy appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Brazilian Lasso
- Chest Shake
- Goalie Grind
- Goalie Jump
- Goalie Samba
- Soccer DJ
Futebol Crazy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- On September 12, 2011, Just Dance’s official US channel uploaded a video of soccer players Hope Solo and Alex Morgan playing Futebol Crazy.
- Along with It’s Raining Men, Dagomba, and Alright, Futebol Crazy was one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 3.
- Futebol Crazy is the first soccer/football-themed routine in series.
- The coach’s color scheme resembles the flag of Brazil, which is known as the country of soccer/football.
- The coach sometimes disappears due to a glitch.
- The dancer originally had a different color scheme, where all the green parts were purple and all the yellow parts were light blue.
- This Beta version is used in Are You Gonna Go My Way’s Sweat Mashup, but only on Xbox 360. On Wii and PS3, only the pictogram color is changed to purple.
- The "1" on the coach’s back was reversed during development, but this mistake was fixed in the final release.
- In the remake, the "1" is reversed again.
- The coach has a much brighter color scheme on the menu icon in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party.
- In Tribal Dance’s Mashup, the soccer balls do not appear while she pretends to save the goals.
- From Just Dance 2020 onwards, Baby One More Time’s map background is accidentally displayed instead of Futebol Crazy’s.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|