Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of teenagers, a girl and a boy.
P1 wears a high school uniform that consists of a red sweater, a blue shirt, blue shorts, and light blue shoes.
P2 wears a high school uniform that consists of a blue jacket, red shirt, navy blue and white tie, blue pants, and black shoes.
The background is a stage with a piano on the left, with some musical notes coming out of it, three boxes, one with a star, a colorful sign with the title of the song written on it, and confetti rain. It looks like a graduation party.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Shake your hands in the air.
Gold Move 2: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move. Note that the dancers are in opposite directions when performing this move:
- P2: Put your left hand near your mouth and your right hand to the side.
- P1: Point to P2 twice while shaking your hands.
- After Koi no Dial 6700, this is the second Dream5 song in the Japanese series, later followed by Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi and Dan Dan Dubi Zubā!.
- Coincidentally, both of the first two songs have coaches that wear school outfits.
- A pictogram for the routine has reversed colors.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms' filenames:
- One pictogram's filename references the X-Men.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|